Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't forget the build-up with Steve right before they brought everyone through. That shit was masterful. Thanos dropped a whole army, and Cap strapping the shield up like he about to go to war solo.

Also, it was funny watching Thanos give everyone the beats through out the final fight.
This too

I forgot to say earlier, even though you know how the shit gonna end, i was still excited af when the portals open, when the women characters had their moments, when Pepper came through, when captain marvel showed up.

Side note. After seeing her in endgame, I wish her movie was better. Endgame really showed how powerful she can be and I liked the cropped cut better??‍♂️

tumblr_pvfk5kq7Mo1u4kolmo7_540.gif

tumblr_pvfk5kq7Mo1u4kolmo9_540.gif

tumblr_pvfk5kq7Mo1u4kolmo2_540.gif

tumblr_pvfk5kq7Mo1u4kolmo6_540.gif

tumblr_pvfk5kq7Mo1u4kolmo3_540.gif

tumblr_pvfk5kq7Mo1u4kolmo4_540.gif

tumblr_pvfk5kq7Mo1u4kolmo8_540.gif

tumblr_pvfk5kq7Mo1u4kolmo5_540.gif
Wanda was hella close to ending Thanos herself

And I didn’t like that shit one bit. Infinity War, Thanos smack her ass away like a flea. And in Endgame, the bitch is super saiyan god red, as if the snap was a hyperbolic time chamber. Smh. IMO, Marvel Studios botch her power progression. Pre Endgame, she wasn’t shit really, a few illusions and red projectiles. Now she creating worlds and bringing people back from the dead and prolly some other wild shit.

And I didn’t like that shit one bit. Infinity War, Thanos smack her ass away like a flea. And in Endgame, the bitch is super saiyan god red, as if the snap was a hyperbolic time chamber. Smh. IMO, Marvel Studios botch her power progression. Pre Endgame, she wasn’t shit really, a few illusions and red projectiles. Now she creating worlds and bringing people back from the dead and prolly some other wild shit.
2 people can fight numerous times with different results.
Wanda was always known to be powerful af

In the comics, yeah but in the MCU prior to EG, she was on Falcons level. 3 humans had to bail her ass out in the beginning of Infinity War. Then in EG, she’s going toe to toe with the God? FOH.
She hasn't tapped in her true power yet....she's kinda like the hulk the more mad she gets the more powerful she is

She was levitating people and throwing cars,what the hell are you talking about "she wasn't powerful pre Endgame" ?

Mane watching the last fight scene still give me the chills. Thanos hand to hand skills top notch but when they all show up, that has to be the best scene in marvel history. Just that while ending gives me goose bumps

Back