Welcome To aBlackWeb

I liked the first one a bit more but this was a good follow up. Got a few laughs and the Wasp was goin in!

lol my youngest nephew who was pissed at the infinity war ending cuz he loves spiderman so much... when he saw the post credits scene to ant man he blurted out "Why do they keep doing this to us!"

:hahaha:

Did you laugh in his face or try to hide it for him?

Did you laugh in his face or try to hide it for him?

I laughed like chill man they'll all be coming back eventually..

he was like "if they keep turning everybody to dust there aint gonna be no more super hero movies... its just gonna be..... regular movies coming out"

lmao

Saw it last night it was good. It was a comedy with a superheroes and villians in it. The plot didn't really make a lot of sense. If they would've collaborated they could've fixed Ghost and got Janet home. Luis was hilarious when he started telling stories but it was a little too much of him as well.

3.5/5

Lol @ the hype to see and comment being cut by like 50% compared to the other marvel films. Trust me if you were turned off lile i was with Antman 1, part 2 is def a turn around.

I been calling games this weekend but I really enjoyed this one

I'ma post my other thoughts later

It was solid but not as good as the first one and in my opinion the jokes were a tad bit more forced than the 1st one.

Still good though and the 1st credit scene did a good job foreshadowing some important stuff.

Fucked up what happened to Ava. She needed love and help at a time when she was alone and SHIELD took her in to just experiment on her and use her for their own nefarious means. SHIELD had her as their assassin while HYDRA had Bucky. It's no wonder they got infiltrated and collapsed from inside, they were no better than HYDRA

Fucked up what happened to Ava. She needed love and help at a time when she was alone and SHIELD took her in to just experiment on her and use her for their own nefarious means. SHIELD had her as their assassin while HYDRA had Bucky. It's no wonder they got infiltrated and collapsed from inside, they were no better than HYDRA
yea SHIELD coming off very KKKish or something lol

i dont know the word im trying to say, but they've been at the root of a buncha shit wrong in the MCU

but do ya boy a fav and drop some pics of the actress that played ghost...is she really pretty like that or it was just the movie?
im still partially high

latest

latest

hannah-john-kamen-02042015-FFMJB3.jpg

hannah-john-kamen-game-of-thrones-killjoys-news-watch-the-first-four-minutes-of-killjoys-hannah-john-kamen-game-of-thrones.jpg

i think the reason there isnt much discussion on this is b/c it wasnt a direct tie in to IW

even the post credit scene was kinda just a ham fisted way for them to include the events of this movie into IW

as a standalone film, to me, it still checks all the boxes as another good film in the MCU

Good movie. The Wasp and Ghost were both dope. Wonder how significant the quantum realm will be in Avengers 4.

Back