Welcome To aBlackWeb

i never fully watched the first one

It took me until last weekend to finally sit down and watch it from start to end.

I remember when they announced an Ant Man movie, I was skeptical as shit like "Why???". They really did good with it.

Saw it tonight. This is on course to be one of the best MCU trilogies. I ain't saying either of the movies are better than the best from the other trilogies, but so far its definitely more consistently good than the Iron Man or Thor trilogies.

That IW payoff was the shit too.

Ill be 100 i still stand by Antman 1 being trash and not worth 2hrs.

But this one is way better and was presented better, kind of reminds me of how far better Cap 2 was to the first.

Ill be 100 i still stand by Antman 1 being trash and not worth 2hrs.

But this one is way better and was presented better, kind of reminds me of how far better Cap 2 was to the first.

Winter Soldier is still my favorite Marvel flick tho. Thor Ragnarok is a close second at this point.

I hope my car gets fixed today and I can go see it before everyone gets off of work

damn infamous lol

was gonna wait until after midnight to talk 100% spoiler free LMAO

today is the official release but wanted to give folks a chance to see it first

damn infamous lol

was gonna wait until after midnight to talk 100% spoiler free LMAO

today is the official release but wanted to give folks a chance to see it first

Thanks for the quick catch @AP21 .. I scanned it and soon as I saw damn i stopped reading lol. I thought we was waiting till midnight for spoiler free talk

I liked the first one a bit more but this was a good follow up. Got a few laughs and the Wasp was goin in!

lol my youngest nephew who was pissed at the infinity war ending cuz he loves spiderman so much... when he saw the post credits scene to ant man he blurted out "Why do they keep doing this to us!"

:hahaha:

Back