Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 09-18-24

Finally an acknowledgement of there being Mephisto in the MCU.

How many times this nigga been brought up over the years only for him to NOT be in whatever movie or series folks thought he was gonna show up in??? And that's not to say he's even in this one either; they just name dropped him.

This show is shockingly good so far but I think part of that is my expectations like I been saying were low. Agatha being a snake ass bitch is funny as hell to me. I didnt expect the neighbor to not make it but she wasnt a witch so I guess it was bound to happen. A Mephisto name drop confirms he's out here in these streets, wonder if he shows up in the series. 4 episodes left

I havent seen any spoilers but my first thought from episode 1 was that Aubrey plaza is either Agathas kid or a variant of Agatha herself. Is marvel still doing variant shit?

I dont think the neighbor is actually dead either 🤔

I havent seen any spoilers but my first thought from episode 1 was that Audrey plaza is either Agathas kid or a varient of Agatha. Is marvel still doing variant shit?

I dont think the neighbor is actually dead 🤔

Yeah we still technically in the multiverse saga and we coming off the heels of Deadpool / Wolverine where there was all kinda variants running around

This show is shockingly good so far but I think part of that is my expectations like I been saying were low. Agatha being a snake ass bitch is funny as hell to me. I didnt expect the neighbor to not make it but she wasnt a witch so I guess it was bound to happen. A Mephisto name drop confirms he's out here in these streets, wonder if he shows up in the series. 4 episodes left
6 episodes left*

If you still feel this way by episode 5, Ima check this shit out.

Back