Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 09-18-24

Sometimes you just gotta watch stuff for yourself.

Agatha is over acting, but they put together a nice enough supporting cast that she'll feel more like a lead...

The kid Teen is hilarious... Mrs Hart is funny as fuck too.... And the way no one trusts her is going to make for some great humor. But Agatha herself has to lean more into her vicious side... She's not the side character who has to steal the scene any more.

She's the lead, she has to show levels now...... We know she has taken a humorous approach to the character. The show has also established a humorous tone. If Agatha now starts to get more serious that they're on the dangerous road... And we know she's more than likely going betray everyone... The more dark she goes, the better. This has potential to be really good.... But if she's silly and goofy ever episode.. is going to be tough you maintain interest.

The threat has to be taken seriously... And I think they kinda went that way with the coven that was coming after them. The were much more heavy handed on a light hearted show up to that point.

They gotta maintain that

Agatha strip tease

200w.gif

Finished the first episode... not bad but my expectations going in was very very low anyways. These shows always initially have decent to good starts. Gon check episode 2 later

I was pleasantly surprised. I’m actually intrigued.

The witches song was really dope. Could have only been better if they had a potion boiling in a cauldron in the middle of the coven.

Back