Marvel and DC Power Scaling

I don’t know but I think DC is top heavy as fuck with it comes to strength.

Cap ain’t winning

But BP and Bats would be an A1 matchup. I’m pretty sure Death battle did a vs with them 2
Yeah and BP knocked batman's head clean off..

Batman is not an enhanced human. Combat and contingency plans he's extremely efficient. But the dude is still human. Cap is much much much much stronger than a normal human, including Batman.

I mean Bane is much much much much stronger than Batman.

Killer croc is much much much stronger than Batman

Solomon grundy, death stroke, clay face, man bat.... Batman regularly fights enhanced beings.... But they trump him on the brute strength department... He's human at the end of the day.

Cap is literally a super soldier who can bend a crowbar with his bare hands. Bruce wayne can't do that

Yeah and BP knocked batman's head clean off..

Batman is not an enhanced human. Combat and contingency plans he's extremely efficient. But the dude is still human. Cap is much much much much stronger than a normal human, including Batman.

I mean Bane is much much much much stronger than Batman.

Killer croc is much much much stronger than Batman

Solomon grundy, death stroke, clay face, man bat.... Batman regularly fights enhanced beings.... But they trump him on the brute strength department... He's human at the end of the day.

Cap is literally a super soldier who can bend a crowbar with his bare hands. Bruce wayne can't do that

The power levels was dropped.

It’s not that much of difference. Batman literally take hits from folks stronger than Cap and does it routinely.

Batman positives outweighs Cap.

You should know this shit.

Dead at y’all debating if Batman would beat enhanced humans but in every iteration via live action movie or animated film. When shit really get popping, Batman get low or seek out the weakest opponent.
Devils advocate, he almost washed Supe

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Dead at y’all debating if Batman would beat enhanced humans but in every iteration via live action movie or animated film. When shit really get popping, Batman get low or seek out the weakest opponent.

He literally fights folks stronger than cap all the time.

what is you even saying. Don’t go chasing waterfalls And stick your to fireplaces and random chairs in living rooms that you use to