Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel and DC Power Scaling

I mean. Their strength levels is out there

But cap is stronger. Not by much though.

I know everybody love cap but he ain’t no extra strong character.
Not extra strong like Hulk but stronger than a human

With his suit he seeing Cap but head to head. Nah

I’ll say bat would wash cap and BP would beat Batman due to his elite suit and bats has no counter to that.

Soooooo Sam is in last place lol.

US Agent is likely only beating Sam.
Bucky gettin washed by everybody unless he's in brainwashed winter soldier kill mode and even then he prolly only beating Sam and US Agent.
Ishaiah Bradley already whipped Buckys ass.
Toss up between Cap and Batman? Debatable but Cap prolly wins that imo.

and Tchalla whooping any and all of them.

Bucky gettin washed by everybody unless he's in brainwashed winter soldier kill mode and even then he prolly only beating Sam and US Agent.

Man, fuck Anthony Mackie!

Batman ain’t losing to Cap or any of those Marvel fuckboys ... MCU would have gotten boring quick with Bruce ‘contingency plans’ Wayne in it.

Instead of 20 movies we would have gotten 4 hours of Bats getting the team together while struggling with his psychoses and what not.

Even Omni Man doesn’t want it... that’s the reason why there all in separate universes.

at the end of the day we all know that all Bats needs is a few ours in the batcave after just 2 hours sleep, a fresh cup of coffee and Alfred’s wits to figure out the flaws of all in the MCU and fam is good.

Cap ain’t winning

But BP and Bats would be an A1 matchup. I’m pretty sure Death battle did a vs with them 2

Batman ain’t losing to Cap or any of those Marvel fuckboys ... MCU would have gotten boring quick with Bruce ‘contingency plans’ Wayne in it.

Instead of 20 movies we would have gotten 4 hours of Bats getting the team together while struggling with his psychoses and what not.

Even Omni Man doesn’t want it... that’s the reason why there all in separate universes.

at the end of the day we all know that all Bats needs is a few ours in the batcave after just 2 hours sleep, a fresh cup of coffee and Alfred’s wits to figure out the flaws of all in the MCU and fam is good.

Okay bruh

Back