Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm confused by the not set in MCU comment. Isn't this just another multiverse that they're bringing in for Secret Wars?
Nah

I’m guessing that the universe the F4 are in will be destroyed and they’ll make their way into the MCU before that happens

its a bad idea to present the X-Men in film?????
They have failed terribly in terms of quality and presenting the X-Men well. I would rather see it as a tv series where the stories and characters can have more time to be showcased beyond their hat trick.
That's what you got from his garbage post? Lol
Have they not all been bad films? It's starting to feel like no one is asking for a film that keeps being made.

They have failed terribly in terms of quality and presenting the X-Men well. I would rather see it as a tv series where the stories and characters can have more time to be showcased beyond their hat trick.

Have they not all been bad films? It's starting to feel like no one is asking for a film that keeps being made.
By a completely different studio? I still don't know how you came to this conclusion when that goof was doing his best incel impression with his post

They as in FOX Studios correct?

Cause the acclaim X-Men 97 which is an MCU production has gotten says otherwise. The people are ready for an X-Men film like right now

They as in FOX Studios correct?

Cause the acclaim X-Men 97 which is an MCU production has gotten says otherwise. The people are ready for an X-Men film like right now
I think only Fox has done X-Men films so far, right? All garbage. Though unfortunately many people liked those films too, so people assuming Disney is going to do it justice will probably like it anyway. I think Disney will give us more of the same as the other Marvel films.

Back