Welcome To aBlackWeb

Without any knowledge of the direction they are going to go, I'm going to have to assume she's going to voice the character while they do vfx like they did in the previous F4 movie.

Would this still rustle your jimmies?

niggas already got a silver surfer with that trash ass FF4 movie back in the day but mad they wanna go in a different direction to maybe remove the stink lol

Lol not “we already had the silver surfer”

At least this will not be THE Silver Surfer, Norin Radd so we still have him on deck at some point. Feige just playing within the confines of the multiverse so these variants will be a tease of what’s to come. And I can live with that same way how deadpool will introduce us to variants of characters we haven’t seen in the mcu just yet.

I just don’t think ppl care for what we’re about to get in the meantime.

Every time I think I've seen the dumbest isht possible on this site, someone proves me wrong.

Complaining about the physical stature of a comic book character, who happens to be imbued with the power cosmic, is a new level of dumb.

I wonder how much of the storyline they take from the Earth-9997 comic universe. From what I've read, Franklin Richards was in the role of Galactus and made her and Norrin twin heralds.

What's the deal with lady silver surfer? Does the surfer not have a gender? Galactus just picks one for awhile whenever he feels like it? Or is she from a different universe?

Back