Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Marvel’s Spider-Man 2

I really thought we was about to play as Harry when Peter got stabbed to only just watch him and Kraven just fight in the background while you control MJ

If yall thought screwball parts of the first game was annoying, they found something else that made me rage harder

Finally finished this shit, I got complaints because of insomniac being lazy with the story but I can’t wait for Spider-Man 3

Glad miles mom dating again actually paid off, thought it was filler.

really wanted the goblin this game but, they are going sinister 6 again or goblin war next. Can’t forget about carnage since he exist now

What were the gripes?

I think maybe Carnage is gonna be DLC and they save Goblin for pt. 3

What were the gripes?

I think maybe Carnage is gonna be DLC and they save Goblin for pt. 3

just the games structure

The first game, spiderman tries the catch the first villian, debut another villian, blow up the city and new partrols and fortresses, silver sable dlc same thing, she eventually take over the city, new patrols through out the city and new forts, miles morales...same thing. So you get where im going. They need to get more creative with the back half of the game[s/SPOILER]

How is it, I pretty much had this shit before y’all and y’all already beat the game and shit lol?

Y’all be playing these games like my dog eat its food. Like damn slow down and enjoy the flavor

I just finished the carnival part last night where Harry started using the symbiote.

It’s kinda dope how in the random encounters him or Miles just be there superheroing already

Last edited:
How is it, I pretty had this shit before y’all and y’all already beat the game and shit lol?

Y’all be playing these games like my dog it food. Like damn slow down and enjoy the flavor

I just finished the carnival part last night where Harry started using the symbiote.

It’s kinda dope how in the random encounters him or Miles just be there superheroing already
lol yeah niggas was putting in 10 hour sessions

Shit crazy

Back