Welcome To aBlackWeb

What type of questions? They took some things from the comics but not all which made it hella enjoyable if you read comics.

Ima post the specifics later but in particular I gotta know wtf is going on with the big homie? I didnt fully read the comic, but I know bits and pieces of it. So is he REALLY shook or is it something else going on?

He aint never been no bitch! Admittedly Thanos is more than a problem so maybe Im just in denial lol.

WHERE YOU "IT'S JUST A MOVIE. DON'T BE HAPPY" ASS NIGGAS AT???
It is just a movie.

And it's hasn't infected every area of my life either. I'm sure my mom won't be asking me about Thanos. I'm sure this won't come up in church, and I'm sure my very blackness won't come under attack of I don't see this shit till late May....

Niggaz ain't having parades at the movies n shit.... They just going, watching, and going the fuck home.

I saw one person online dressed like cap. He looked like an idiot. But other than that the hype is at a normal level.

Just @ DU
Because he ain't the only one and he's Ben missing from this with that energy for a mighty long time.
It is just a movie.

And it's hasn't infected every area of my life either. I'm sure my mom won't be asking me about Thanos. I'm sure this won't come up in church, and I'm sure my very blackness won't come under attack of I don't see this shit till late May....

Niggaz ain't having parades at the movies n shit.... They just going, watching, and going the fuck home.

I saw one person online dressed like cap. He looked like an idiot. But other than that the hype is at a normal level.
Wayment.

So Black Panther was just a movie because it did all that, but Infinity War is just a movie because it DIDN'T do all that?

Goddamn it must be two sides.

My last post was vague as hell bruh and didn't reveal shit.

But cot damn man, if niggas don't want spoiler, stay out the damn thread until they see it.

Brah, we've gone through this a few pages ago

Everybody was cool with it

Why can't you just wait until midnight tonight

Bruhhh!!!

giphy.gif

That's cool

My main thing was my post didn't spoiler anything but was deleted. But whatever
fam, i promise you, im just as antsy to talk about it lol

but i wanna give as many people as possible to see this without ANY expectations

if you say "man such and such was so and so" now that person is gonna be looking for that to happen instead of it happening organically to get that raw emotion/reaction from it

thats why i just said "dope movie"

9/10..Not the type to overhype something but gotdamnnn.. Wasnt able to catch my breath from the opening scene to the end.. First Marvel movie I've been to where an entire theater was left speechless.. You could hear a pin drop.. Marvel has had me by the balls for 10 years and its all worth it.. How tf are we supposed to wait another year? I cant take this shit

Because he ain't the only one and he's Ben missing from this with that energy for a mighty long time.

Wayment.

So Black Panther was just a movie because it did all that, but Infinity War is just a movie because it DIDN'T do all that?

Goddamn it must be two sides.
bruh, as a black man in america.......infinity war is not infecting every aspect of my life......outside of the internet, most people i know ain't even checking for the shit......

black panther however... was everywhere, it came out during blackhistory month, and niggaz was callnig it the greatest black movie of all time... having spiritual experiences n shit.. posting videos crying, wearing dashikis......saying it defines us as a people....

nigaaz was determined to make bp more than just a movie....and that was my irritation.....

infinity war is not being considered a cultural experience, it's just a movie

Back