Welcome To aBlackWeb

lmao let that man enjoy the movie fam.

@AP21 : Im heading into this movie yall.... shit bout to be hype!!!
@King Du: Hope nobody shoots up the movie theatre...cuz you know.. folks waaaay too hype bout this shit.. dressing up n shit and being joyful about a film lol
Naw, Niggaz was doing cartwheels into black panther....

They barely leaving the house to see this shit....

Naw, Niggaz was doing cartwheels into black panther....

They barely leaving the house to see this shit....
fwiw, i didnt even check to see if this theater im going to was even showing it the night before the friday release

picture this

this theater has been in baton rouge for at least a decade...my first time going was to see Black panther

people usually just flock to the AMC theaters here b/c they are bigger and one is located by the main Mall here

Oh shit

Ten minutes until it starts

I'm the only one in this particular room. Glad I opted to pay the extra 3 dollars to watch the on this TLP screen

Oh shit

Ten minutes until it starts

I'm the only one in this particular room. Glad I opted to pay the extra 3 dollars to watch the on this TLP screen

Spoke too soon

This shit feels like the bathroom situation where there are a hundred empty and a motherfucker come stand directly next you you.

I bought my ticket away from the other seats that were shown to be unavailable but nah, not this motherfucker

When the movie starts, I'ma see if more people show up and put some space in between us

Cool movie. Watched it in theaters and had a good crowd. My peoples represented when the king hit the screen. Folks was even cheering for Thor.

Thanos got them hands, though. SMH at Hulk. Yo, that Spider-Boy played the fuck out that role, especially at the end. I might actually check out that Homecoming flick. Game Of Thrones guy is a stale actor. Scarlette Witch is seriously slept on. Nebula needs a hug, man. Surprised at the amount of Thanos they gave us. MCU banter is starting to feel kind of sitcom-ish now. There was one scene where it felt forced in to me.

But an epic movie no doubt.

Back