Poll Martin Lawrence vs Chris Tucker

Better Movie Filmography?

• Martin

• Chris

Results are only viewable after voting.
Standup specials included in this? 😏

And TV..........
sweeping-charles.gif

Lol..dead at y’all arguing quantity over quality. None of Martin acting jobs was better than Chris in dead president.

I mean that's the only prominent dramatic role he did. That shit he's done in Air and Silver Linings Playbook amounted to like 15 minutes of screen time total

Y'all forgot that Martin was in Do the Right Thing. Oh and Life was equal parts DRAMA and COMEDY

I mean that's the only prominent dramatic role he did. That shit he's done in Air and Silver Linings Playbook amounted to like 15 minutes of screen time total

Y'all forgot that Martin was in Do the Right Thing. Oh and Life was equal parts DRAMA and COMEDY.
To be fair Martin was only in Do the Right a thing for what 30 seconds? And don’t forget Thin line between love and hate but yeah it’s still Martin>>>>>>>

The momma I'm coming joke was funny.

But Martin got multiple SPECIALS that was in the movie theaters.... Classic roasts on def jam. Classic TV show. Banged out small roles and small roles in movies. Some of the funniest lines in house party Martin provided.

Trust me, I love Chris Tucker too.... But this big bro vs lil bro

Back