Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Martin Lawrence vs Chris Tucker

Better Movie Filmography?

• Martin

• Chris

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah it says dudes don’t understand acting and weather or not they like the movie or character is if it hit or not.

When it comes to the Rush Hour series, it’s rife with quotibles that came from improvised moments and none of them felt like throwaway films.

Bad Boys got two deep and felt stale

When it comes to deviation from their normal style. Dead Presidents and the 5th element he embodied new characters that deviated from who we knew him to be in other roles.

All Martin got for that is Life and it’s barely a deviation.
Rush Hour 1 is the only good one. 2 was ok and 3 was dumpster juice. Tf talking shit about Roscoe Jenkins while Chris turned down doing another Friday to dress like this

IMG_8353.jpeg

I swore I'd never do this again after yall told me Martin was a better show than Atlanta... but here I am. How you give Martin credit for a better filmography when he's been lead in *soooo many* trash ass flicks. Like 4 meh/ass movies :1 good one. Meanwhile most every movie Chris has done is considered memorable or iconic within the genre. Hood comedy, Buddy cop movie, Sci fi adventure... banger, banger, banger. Like fr is Martin in the chat with us or sum??🤔

There has to be a certain quantity period when you putting prime to prime, catalog to catalog which seems to not be understood.

Tucker don't got enough hits for this kind of versus.
Perhaps

I know I'll watch one of Tucker's old movies over a Martin one

Including Life @Inori 🤷🏾‍♂️

Regarding Dead Presidents

No, even as a motherfucker stricken with agent orange, I could tell that was still Chris tucker

OK he was Chris Tucker with a heroin addiction

There is no deviation from one character to the next is just Chris Tucker, Chris Tucker, Chris Tucker

Very poor care character actor

Back