Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marie Duponcy 🇭🇹

I stumbled on this thread because I'm watching her live right now and I had to get on Google to see if there is any online chatter about her being coo-koo for cocopuffs. I feel relieved to see that this is something that has been observed for a while. But I also feel sad.

I've followed her on IG for years and aside from her chocolate beauty, I found her mysterious aura magnetizing. She describes herself as a "healer" and a "scientist" in her bio, and there was just a kind of quiet... intelligence in her vibe.

Now that I look back, there WERE a couple of times years ago when she went on extended sprees of posting wild shit on her IG that was half-"deep" and half-crazy. And then she would delete all the posts on her page, disappear for a while, and then months later start over again. In retrospect, it's clear that her mental health was declining then and possibly her loved ones were trying to protect her.

Like I said... I feel sad. This live I'm watching now might be the craziest thing I've seen in a long time.

I stumbled on this thread because I'm watching her live right now and I had to get on Google to see if there is any online chatter about her being coo-koo for cocopuffs. I feel relieved to see that this is something that has been observed for a while. But I also feel sad.

I've followed her on IG for years and aside from her chocolate beauty, I found her mysterious aura magnetizing. She describes herself as a "healer" and a "scientist" in her bio, and there was just a kind of quiet... intelligence in her vibe.

Now that I look back, there WERE a couple of times years ago when she went on extended sprees of posting wild shit on her IG that was half-"deep" and half-crazy. And then she would delete all the posts on her page, disappear for a while, and then months later start over again. In retrospect, it's clear that her mental health was declining then and possibly her loved ones were trying to protect her.

Like I said... I feel sad. This live I'm watching now might be the craziest thing I've seen in a long time.

Great summary my dude...

She just made an OnlyFans.

Screenshot-887.png

Back