Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marie Duponcy 🇭🇹

She just made an OnlyFans.

Screenshot-887.png

It's garbage.

It's garbage.

honestly she just made it a few days ago.. I say give it some time.

she seems shy now but she'll warm up eventually. I now for a fact she does nudes.
I'm calling it now, her OnlyFans is going to get wild, just wait. Don't think you wasted your money just yet. She's new and doesn't even know she can livestream yet lol

honestly she just made it a few days ago.. I say give it some time.

she seems shy now but she'll warm up eventually. I now for a fact she does nudes.
I'm calling it now, her OnlyFans is going to get wild, just wait. Don't think you wasted your money just yet. She's new and doesn't even know she can livestream yet lol

Looking at the kind of content she is posting now, I truly don't expect things to get much better.

Looking at the kind of content she is posting now, I truly don't expect things to get much better.
and now look what she just posted. told you she's warming up. it's only been like 3 days.
personally i've already seen her tits/pussy so I KNOW that's the direction her OnlyFans is going to take. Give it time.

and now look what she just posted. told you she's warming up. it's only been like 3 days.
personally i've already seen her tits/pussy so I KNOW that's the direction her OnlyFans is going to take. Give it time.

Seriously, my dude? This what we getting excited about?

440x432_6c4d94a520166ef0c45edd0ae8d37132.jpg

i must admit your expectations were far too high then. she's even doing what westafricandol wouldn't.

Bro, all I wanted was some sexy pics and vides (not even necessarily nude!) that are hotter than what could typically be seen on IG, and content that doesn't look like it was made by someone who is crazy/bored out of their mind/trolling their subscribers. How can that possibly be asking for too much?

Like, if you telling me I'm supposed to be excited and grateful for a pic of the back of her knee, and I should eat my vegetables and say my prayers every night so that after I've subbed for eight months, she might eventually post a blurry, 3-second video of her nipple? All while there's chicks hotter than her, charging 30% of her price and dropping hot content off the rip?

If that's what it is... I'll probably never get there. And if that's the correct level of expectations to have... then yeah, I'm definitely asking for too much.

(And comparing her to WAdol is a very, very low bar to clear. I told dudes right from the beginning that if they were expecting Modesta's OF to be anything more than an alternate IG, then they're sadly deluded)

Back