Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just finished. Good ass show but can’t lie, I was a little disappointed it was the son. There’s no diabolical motive from him, just keep my daddy from cheating and breaking up the family. Plus the thing that led her to him was dropped in her lap conveniently.

Seems to me like they started with the Uncle being the killer then at the last minute decided to add another plot twist.

I couldn’t care less about Mare’s daughter’s story, Mare’s love interest story, or anything that wasn’t tied to the case in some way.

Damn, reading what I just typed and you’d think I hated it, but I really did enjoy it. Kept you guessing and a lot of people had motive. Plus I do like that there were really two cases involved, one a kidnapper and one the murder of Erin.

Just finished. Good ass show but can’t lie, I was a little disappointed it was the son. There’s no diabolical motive from him, just keep my daddy from cheating and breaking up the family. Plus the thing that led her to him was dropped in her lap conveniently.

Seems to me like they started with the Uncle being the killer then at the last minute decided to add another plot twist.

I couldn’t care less about Mare’s daughter’s story, Mare’s love interest story, or anything that wasn’t tied to the case in some way.

Damn, reading what I just typed and you’d think I hated it, but I really did enjoy it. Kept you guessing and a lot of people had motive. Plus I do like that there were really two cases involved, one a kidnapper and one the murder of Erin.
a couple of things

not trying to say you're "wrong" or anything, just having some healthy convo

I liked there was no diabolical plot or anything. Most of those situations always seem to be very cliche and shoehorned. I was slightly disappointed, however, it was "realistic" to me vs who the killer was revealed to be in "the killing" and the reason why/how.

Mare's daughter story i think was "interesting" in the sense that you got to see how her brother's death affected her and how she navigated her relationship with Mare. Basically, unresolved trauma from never having an actual conversation about her brother. Or the guilt she assigned to Mare for how she was the one who ended up finding her brother instead of Mare. I didnt like the gay story b/c it just seemed pointless and fulfilled the gay character quota.

Mare's love interest...another bi product on her not being able to think about herself b/c she was still caught up in not properly grieving her sons death. How are you going to be able to move on with any other relationship when you are constantly self sabotaging. Her ex was able to move on and the fact she wasnt to me was what the writers wanted you to get from that

That’s the thing shit was stretched out like 4 seasons wasn’t it? I definitely hate watched that shit at the end
the first case was two seasons and i think the other case was 2 seasons as well.

edit:

I was mainly talking about the Rosie one, but i think there were only 3 seasons as s3 got picked up by Netflix.

the first case was two seasons and i think the other case was 2 seasons as well.

edit:

I was mainly talking about the Rosie one, but i think there were only 3 seasons as s3 got picked up by Netflix.
Well it was trash after the 2nd season to me

I watched this show because of this thread.

I didn’t read much of the thread so it didn’t spoil anything initially.

I got to the last episode and thought they were wrapping stuff up and started reading the thread, which ended up spoiling the real ending for me!!!!!! Damn it!! I’m such an idiot. Lmao.

good show though.

This show is SOOOOOOOOOOOO damn good!!

Gat damn at all the twist! Especially the last episode. Geezus crust! And THE CAUCASITY of Mare's ex-best friend blaming Mare for HER family fuccin up! FUCC HER!

c83f476180ace18004bb2ca0115d0a5b8e82b68e.gifv

Back