Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whitepeople Fuckedup GIF - Whitepeople Fuckedup Annoyed GIFs

So wtf happened with Dylan? Did they forget what happened with him holding a gun to the girl last week? Did I miss the resolution to that situation in this episode?

Kind of disappointed it was the kid that accidentally killed Erin just because he was mad that Erin was sleeping with his dad. I thought it was cool how he stood up for his sister in the school but now this. Damn

The old man was really careless with giving the kid access to his shed that held a gun in it though
Nothing happened. She never told the cops.

She only told the cops about John being the father by showing the picture.

That old man kinda senile .

I don't get why Dylan is still listed as DJ's dad?

I thought Dylan's parents wanted the truth hidden to keep the baby,but wouldn't DJ's real dad come out as John during the trial.

if Lori is keeping the baby,why is Dylan still the father on record?

I woudn't have gave Lori shit.

Not my baby,not my problem.

Erin was stressing him out about money.He probably spent a few dollars already.

Ehh... they didn't have to stretch out the dramatics but cool.

Been hearing alot about this show lately. Is it any good?

Ppl been comparing it to The Killing....fair comparison or nah?

Nothing happened. She never told the cops.

She only told the cops about John being the father by showing the picture.

That old man kinda senile .
Told the cops about what? He's not the father and didn't kill Erin. She didn't want to show anyone the photo but that didn't have anything to do with Dylan. Why was he adamant about burning the journals? The girl did it because she didn't want the truth to come out about the incest baby

Bruh. You never watched the killing?!

Solid comparison tho. I'll check it
I slightly recall it being a big deal at the time and watching a few eps.I think it came on AMC right?

That was back when I was racist towards certain channels.

If it wasn't Breaking Bad or TWD I refused to watch an AMC show.

Told the cops about what? He's not the father and didn't kill Erin. She didn't want to show anyone the photo but that didn't have anything to do with Dylan. Why was he adamant about burning the journals? The girl did it because she didn't want the truth to come out about the incest baby
In your post you asked what was the resolution as far as Dylan pulling the gun.

Well She never told the police about the Dylan pulling the gun situation.

She just showed the police the picture,which showed John in bed with Erin.

Dylan just wanted his parents to have DJ ,because they wanted him ,so he was destroying evidence that would show that he wasn't the father

I'm only confused about why Dylan is still listed as the DJ's father when Lori is in the Dr's office?

Never saw The Killing,but this is a True Detective meets Fargo the movie type of show.

You should probably go watch the killing.

@Marc123 I'm kinda shocked at the audacity sometimes. All the shit you be telling us you watch and this is one you thinking about going out on a limb for?

Lmao. You better go watch this shit.

If you think about it... it's kind of crazy how Lori ends up with DJ. Her husband is the father through incest, her son killed the kids mother, her husband and her brother in-law disposed of the body by just putting it in the creek, and she obstructed the murder investigation

Been hearing alot about this show lately. Is it any good?

Ppl been comparing it to The Killing....fair comparison or nah?
Shows crazy good. Its good its only one season too cuz no way any other season would top what they did with this. I think its based on some novel or something though but if this is an all original story then damn they killed it

You should probably go watch the killing.

@Marc123 I'm kinda shocked at the audacity sometimes. All the shit you be telling us you watch and this is one you thinking about going out on a limb for?

Lmao. You better go watch this shit.
Don't watch the killing LMAO

Back