Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Tries To Kidnap Girl On Subway, Gets Street Justice

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Damn... If that shit's really true then that's fucked up. I don't even know how to call this shit.

Save our Queen's tho.

Here the nigga trynna save a "queen" an gets beat up by niggas who didn't hear the whole story.

But did they beat the nigga up she was tryna get away from?

This that shit I be talking about

yeah... Peeped the video again. Them two were actually holding a conversation before he snatched her up. The camera was focused on him, but you could see her responding when it panned a little and showed her a bit.

Man I don't even know what to believe.

Dude look wild in all of these videos popping up but he's coherent enough to speak fluently.

Now both sides of the gender war got ammo depending on what you choose to believe. Obviously the convenient thing would be to believe the initial video. That said, it would seem odd for a guy who seems to be highly recognizable in his neighborhood to snatch up a girl while wearing all red.

Bruh was tapping her an pointing to the door.
But then how did she say help me if her good was down.

But then she telling her dude to hold up when he manned up.

After listening to it again....she said that white nigga right there.....lmao

damn, this wasn't even the article I was looking for but shit like this and dude in the OP video are why nobody is quick to help anybody any more.

What I was looking for was a story in TX about a dude that helped a chick when her man was beating her ass, only to have her and her man (the same cat she was just "rescued" from) come back later and kill the good samaritan.

damn, this wasn't even the article I was looking for but shit like this and dude in the OP video are why nobody is quick to help anybody any more.

What I was looking for was a story in TX about a dude that helped a chick when her man was beating her ass, only to have her and her man (the same cat she was just "rescued" from) come back later and kill the good samaritan.
Imma post a video of a dude getting stabbed an the chick running off with the dude he was trynna protect her from

Back