Man Tries To Kidnap Girl On Subway, Gets Street Justice

Um..

Hole up.
So....
Did they beat him out his clothes or catch him later after he changed?

It's way after the fact if so.

So.

What if they ain't find dude cuz he rolled out?

And get off my block?

Nah.....beat his ass until he ain't moving.

Get off my block is teen shit.
If you bout that protecting the Queen's shit, fuck your block for a moment. It's bigger than that.

An how homie go back to get his shoes...giving dude time to roll.

This ain't what it is....this is after the fact bullshit.

Do what you gotta do in the present. And leave all the other shit out.

Shit got me mad a few different ways.

Buncha suckas.

But I guess we gotta celebrate at least he was caught an received hands and feet.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
He really tried to run off with an full size woman..huh
170925103306419382.jpg

ayogetemouttaheas

for real tho i hope thats not a look alike or nothing lmao.....how you dressed like its 99 and flipmode is the greatest one day, then look like you going to work at the dmv the next?

did he say "where's my keys?".....so he was headed to a car???

did he wear his ruff ryders disguise and get on the train solely for that purpose???

NY WHATS GOOD??? i need the science on this

I thought those were Puerto Ricans. You new York niggas need a whole new accent.

So what was dude’s exit strategy once he got to the platform with the girl?

just carry a woman all Willy billy to above ground?

he probably didnt plan on going that far....im sure its all kinda dark cuts and corners down there

and the way she was balled up over there i think he took her for being fucked up/drunk or sumn

saw buddy in his socks and completely disregarded him as a threat

I got two thoughts on this.

1. You pimps, pedophiles, and rapists deserve death. Anything short of that is mercy.

2. While I and most men will applaud the brothers who beat his ass, those same brothers would be called all types of "dusty" and "toxic" by women any other day of the week. Stop discouraging manhood and masculinity and encouraging feminine bitch behavior in our boys and watch how we get back to fortifying our communities.