Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Tries To Have Baby Kicked Off Plane

As someone who just traveled with a toddler who was on a 1st time flight, I woulda smacked 🔥🔥🔥 outtta him

Cursing and talking greasy in front of my kid??

Literally

and for the record my youngin was well behaved throughout the whole flight departure and return

As I said in the other thread I'm amazed there wasn't a fight

Fair enough.

Your post just seemed to imply that it was ridiculous to think the parent wasn't doing everything he/she could to quiet the baby.

Nah, not at all. I only asked if he thought the parent just sat there while the kid cried...or if he thought that they tried to stop the kid from crying and was unable to do so.

No more. No less.

8e5018406b1a4799adbdee6b990867ff_md.jpg

So is that his wife or just some woman embarrassed to be sitting next to the screaming guy on a plane?

I aint saying he right, but 45 minutes of screaming tho? 😬

I wouldnt act a fool like he did but id be lying if I said I wouldnt be a lil irritated my damn self
It’s a baby tho he had to act like fucking clown over it….. put on some headphones and go to sleep

As someone who flies pretty regularly and has encountered crying babies, I can attest to the fact that there are parents that don't do shit. Some people just aren't considerate of others. That's just a reality.

I've seen them do this in public places like stores...restaurants...movie theaters...etc.

This one chick brought her young child, who was coughing nonstop, to the movie theater and refused to get up and leave. Everyone inside started complaining and telling her to take her child outside. But she cared more about watchin the movie, than attending to her child who couldn't stop coughing.

It took a manager to actually come inside and ask her take her child outside. It's fucc'd up that her child's well-being wasn't a concern to her.

A baby/child with an ear infection gonna cry the whole flight

A baby teething will cry the whole flight

A baby/child that is sick will cry the whole flight

The altitude changes and turbulence alone have grown folks wincing and ahhing. Too much common sense for folks to be understanding of this clown or for folks to suggest the parents should have 'done more' to keep the child quiet

I've seen them do this in public places like stores...restaurants...movie theaters...etc.

This one chick brought her young child, who was coughing nonstop, to the movie theater and refused to get up and leave. Everyone inside started complaining and telling her to take her child outside. But she cared more about watchin the movie, than attending to her child who couldn't stop coughing.

It took a manager to actually come inside and ask her take her child outside. It's fucc'd up that her child's well-being wasn't a concern to her.
sure-jan.gif

A baby/child with an ear infection gonna cry the whole flight

A baby teething will cry the whole flight

A baby/child that is sick will cry the whole flight

The altitude changes and turbulence alone have grown folks wincing and ahhing. Too much common sense for folks to be understanding of this clown or for folks to suggest the parents should have 'done more' to keep the child quiet
Man be quiet, doing nothing for over 40 minutes isn't the answer

I've seen some parents do that shit on planes before so it's quite possible that might have been the case

I've seen that plenty of times. And they hit you with the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on some "what can ya do?" shit. I got a long ass list of shit you can do beginning with using a damn condom and ending with shaking the little bastard.

Although I would say even just pretending like you're trying to do something about the situation or are sympathetic towards how your life choices affect other people would go a long way in terms of good will.

Back