Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Tries To Have Baby Kicked Off Plane

Clown did more harm than that baby but the parents should have did something to shut the kid up
You think the parent just sat there like ‘My kid is crying. Ah well. Sucks to be everyone else!’?

Or you think maybe they did everything in their power to stop the kid from crying, and the kid kept crying, and short of strangling it, there was nothing more the parent could do?

You think the parent just sat there like ‘My kid is crying. Ah well. Sucks to be everyone else!’?

Or you think maybe they did everything in their power to stop the kid from crying, and the kid kept crying, and short of strangling it, there was nothing more the parent could do?

I've seen some parents do that shit on planes before so it's quite possible that might have been the case

I have no issues with a kid crying…shit does get irritating.

But as a parent. J would assume the kids parent can’t stop the crying.

My only issue is with kids kicking the back of my chair.
That’s when I lose it

As someone who flies pretty regularly and has encountered crying babies, I can attest to the fact that there are parents that don't do shit. Some people just aren't considerate of others. That's just a reality.

Back