Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Man thinks he is meeting with a 13 yr old girl....Her Uncle shows up instead

I used to give out beatdowns like that when I was in high school.

The faggots used to rape me so I'd snap their necks first so the couldn't move. Then I'd knock their teeth out, castrate em and break their arms, but not like that. Basically I'd put one foot underneath their forearm, and stomp their arm with the other foot.

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 12.04.38 PM.png

The faggots used to rape me so I'd snap their necks first so the couldn't move. Then I'd knock their teeth out, castrate em and break their arms, but not like that. Basically I'd put one foot underneath their forearm, and stomp their arm with the other foot.

View attachment 358567

So you were murdering folks?

What's the point of breaking their arm at that point?

Last edited:
I would definitely snap a nigga arm like that for fucking with my family....

But not just cuz I'm mad or some shit.... Like that's OD for a regular fight

View attachment 358567
Yooooo this this story come with an illustration?

FOH this shit right now!

Im assuming that dude had some sorta mixed martial arts training or sum shit.

Cuz breaking both arms of a dude rarely comes up in a street fight.

Nah a trained nigga would have done it quicker. He just pulled up with a gameplan and was determined to follow through.

View attachment 358567

It's crazy niggaa just allowed to log on and post anything from prison.

I remember when beheadings was all the rave years ago... I’ve seen plenty of those. But a little kid getting hacked? I couldn’t even do it...

Back