Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Man thinks he is meeting with a 13 yr old girl....Her Uncle shows up instead

It's crazy. Back in the day I used to watch Faces of Death and Banned from TV all the time. Now I can't watch shit like that for some reason.

Niggas stomach ain't as strong as the years go by, huh? Lol. I can actually pinpoint the moment that chose to stop viewing videos like that: When Shaun Livingston put his leg on backwards on national TV.

I was out after that one.

Nothing is worse than the video I watched of a 10-13 yr old getting his limbs hacked off with a dull fucking machete. Not a word, not a scream, nothing.. as a man took multiple wacks on each elbow and knee to hack it off, awake through the whole thing. Stuck in my mind's eye forever....

It's crazy. Back in the day I used to watch Faces of Death and Banned from TV all the time. Now I can't watch shit like that for some reason.

Same. I've gotten INCREDIBLY sensitive to that shit as I've gotten older. I can't even do certain kinds of gore in R-rated flicks and will literally have to look away if shit becomes too much.

Nothing is worse than the video I watched of a 10-13 yr old getting his limbs hacked off with a dull fucking machete. Not a word, not a scream, nothing.. as a man took multiple wacks on each elbow and knee to hack it off, awake through the whole thing. Stuck in my mind's eye forever....
You...need to have the internet taken away from u for a while

Im assuming that dude had some sorta mixed martial arts training or sum shit.

Cuz breaking both arms of a dude rarely comes up in a street fight.

Lol them niggas overseas different

Deadass. Eastern Europeans especially. There's a big population of them here where I live. Niggas home country been at war since the 80s, they ain't have no running water until they moved here, every house they lived in has been bombed out and half of their family is dead due to starvation or fighting the enemy.

You gotta be careful squaring up with a nigga like that.

Last edited:
Back