Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man Killed In FBI Raid After Alleged Threats Against Biden

Snoop and Cat ain’t a real threat lol.

Folks like this white man are
Yeah I was just about to say. The FBI assess the threat. They not worried about no rapper/actor nigga who smoke weed all day and hang out with Martha Stewart. They ain't worried about a d-list comedian who don't really even got no following like that.

They worried about the middle-aged white dude, living in the mountains of Utah, who has a house full of automatic weapons, thousands of rounds of ammunition and who is prolly consistently posting on anti-government websites and is talking about shooting the president on social media.

Yeah I was just about to say. The FBI assess the threat. They not worried about no rapper/actor nigga who smoke weed all day and hang out with Martha Stewart. They ain't working about a d-list comedian who don't really even got no following like that.

They worried about the middle-aged white dude, living in the mountain go Utah, who has a house full of automatic weapons, thousands of rounds of ammunition and who is prolly consistently posting on anti-government websites and is talking about shooting the president on social media.

semi-automatic weapons but, otherwise, you're spot-on.

JIAOOwOKIB3evSiw2HLDjVk1STfsXcfHPyd4AZ7LgluomGENnmolSYVWCy-36sUlRvfdpJ7n3vv5thXY7Slsk01FKin47jr2PEqTwkBAE281KkNJ9ZIHjaUDQCspCufdYb47CzLrobwLik-q-9YY5tc

"riight"

Naw, I said exactly what I meant. Lol. I just ASSUME he's got some legit automatic shit from before '86.

Unless he's a complete idiot (and I'm not saying he's not), ain't nobody paying $10k-$50k or more for some full auto shit for this purpose. That bolt-action rifle of his is pretty much all he really needed.

Unless he's owned it all these years, then you're right.

Unless he's a complete idiot (and I'm not saying he's not), ain't nobody paying $10k-$50k or more for some full auto shit for this purpose. That bolt-action rifle of his is pretty much all he really needed.

Unless he's owned it all these years, then you're right.
That’s exactly what I mean. Had the shit all these years or had access to other who still had shit from back then.

Whatever. Don’t matter now really.

Sounds like suicide by cop to me. He had to know they was coming to shut that shit down once he started posting about it.

Like I have said many times on here before, just bcuz you were sane and legally able to buy guns today, so much can happen to change all that a few days later.

Back