Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man Killed In FBI Raid After Alleged Threats Against Biden

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
An FBI raid early Wednesday to arrest a man who had threatened to kill President Biden ended with one person dead at a Provo, Utah, home, the agency said.

The FBI declined to identify the person who was killed. Agents were serving an arrest warrant on Provo resident Craig D. Robertson following his alleged online threats against Biden, according to a 30-page felony complaint signed by a judge Tuesday.

The complaint included screenshots of Facebook posts allegedly made by Robertson, one of which read: “THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR A PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSINATION OR TWO. FIRST JOE THEN KAMALA!!!”

Biden was expected to visit Salt Lake City, less than an hour’s drive north of Provo, on Wednesday night as part of a Western tour to promote his economic and climate agenda.

Ziplocs of brass. He fr about his gun shit. Where @konceptjones at to confirm.

Meh, one of rather reputable spots I used to cop 5.56 from sold bulk ammo in plastic bags with a label slapped on 'em. That's pretty much how I used to cop mine until I started buying a lot of M855 green tip. If you take a closer look at that pic, he's got a fuckton of ammo and I think he's doing hand reloads (looks like a reload press behind his right shoulder).

Pic related: This pic is from the day I brought my AR home after I cleared the background check. Ventura sold 5.56, 9mm, and 45ACP in plastic baggies like that.

20220609_164855.jpg

Back