Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man gets laid out in front of his girl...yikes

spill it..

gotta talk about that L bruh.

we all took em.
I was smoked out in the crib and called by one of my lil homies saying niggas tried to jump him and i had just came up on the cane maybe a day prior, cant remember how i got it but i had it and was like fuck it lets see what this can do..

I meet up wit the homies, they giving me the run down of what happened and as they're tellin me, i look down the street and see the niggas. So as we approach i get to lifting the shit up and realized at this moment i never lifted this bitch to swing at somebody and that shit was heavy as hell so the swing awkward lmaoo. So in the midst of the fight i drop it to throw hands cuz it was alot of niggas to be swingin all slow and all of a sudden i feel a sharp pop to my earlobe and one of them niggas grabbed the cane and hit me over the head wit it from behind lmao. I turn around to see who did it and i see the nigga just running off.. and with the cane..
:scust1:

Eardrum was all swole and hurt for like 2weeks...

I got my get back a day or 2 later tho but now i got lil scar on my ear from the hit til this day and i just look in the mirror and laugh.

Never did see that log again...

I ain’t never been dropped in front my girl, mom or kids.

That shit gotta hurt your pride but shit happens to the best too.

man....fuck yall ahead of time.

but i think one of my exs set me up.
i get to her cousin house to pick her up.....her cousin man walking around looking crazy.

dude energy was off......but he walked past me like 5 times never looked at me and always kept his eyes low.

i figured he was gonna try to sneak me the way he was walking. energy was mad crazy.

but after a bit of watching him....he aint do nothing.

he walked into the back room so i went and had a seat in this foldup chair. my ex's brother then comes in the house.....

we chop it up for a bit then he walks in the kitchen.......next thing i know.....bright light and the carpet was coming towards me real fast.

dude jumps on me trying to wrestle me.....we rolling around.
my ex screaming, her cousin screaming. i might have been screaming too, shit i dont know. them my ex's brother comes out the kitchen and breaks it up.

he holds the niggas an wanted me to launch on him......

my ego was bruised so i say no cause i want to fair fight even tho he snuck me and the room is still at like 25 degrees too high on the left.

crazy thing is dude didnt want to fist fight....he went an grabbed a knife talking some dont follow him or some shit.

now im still wondering what the fuck is going on.

turns out.....my ex was cleaning up after the cat and picked up cat shit and asked dude to put it in the trash.....when he put his hand out for the tissue...she mushed the shit in his hand and he flips out.

he calls her all types of names...so she saying she calling her man who box. but she forgot to tell me i was walking into a hostile crib.
but then i understood why he stole me and aint want a straight up...even tho i gotta take the L on this one cuz i let my guard down .

Back