Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man gets laid out in front of his girl...yikes

I would at least hold the nigga and hope he don't know ju jitsu.
Even then I'd get an arm broke an not ko`d

if it wasn't on film he prolly could jus take the L & move along w/ his life

now that it's on the internet forever for the whole world to see... he's only got 1 option lmao

Years ago, in my knuckle head days, I had just gotten together with my ex. It was me and her, and like 4 of my boys and their women, and we all went to the club.

This is when we like 20. So we all stupid. We get to the club, and its some mfers we have beef with in there. They was like 10 deep.

I already knew shit was gonna pop off. So the whole time im trying to figure out how to avoid getting knocked out in front my girl cause it was more of them then us.

I remember pulling her aside and telling her that I just wanted her to be safe, so if shit pops off, just go to the exit. She telling me we should leave, but i cant leave at that point.

Eventually, my boy does some dumb shit and the fight bout to pop off. i looked at my girl like yo go to the exit. She dont move.

Now im like yo i really cant allow her to see me get slumped. And im not a yeller at all. Like I dont yell for shit. But thats the only time I ever yelled at her. Told her to get the fuck to the exit. She starts going.

I go jump into the fight. We lose the fight cause shit was like 10 on 4, but shit gets broken up and bouncers kicking us all out so no one got really fucked up.

In my mind, im like dope shit. My girl not gonna see me get laid out and stomped out.

I get to her and can tell he she mad as fuck. So before she can get mad at me, i snapped at her. Like yo we just got jumped, where the fuck was you.

Needless to say, that shit was a quiet ass ride home. But she never saw me get knocked out so it was a dub for me.

lmaoooooo

How does somebody get accidentally stole on? Lmao
Lmao niggas started fighting in the middle of the dance floor while I was dancing w shorty... shit had nothing to do w me or my guys at all.... I’m in shorty s ear one of the combatants missed his target and connected w my jaw

was a great night tho just mad my Vick jersey got fucked up

Back