Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man burns daughter alive over custody battle.

I agree with the first thing you said, but no one is brushing anything off by saying this dude is a piece of shit and leaving it at that. What do you want to do to stop shit like this from happening again? There is no foolproof method for preventing irrational people from acting irrationally.
true....but something i have learned.......people are exactly who you think they are when they show you. a person cant hide who they are when they mad or happy and every now and then......a person is just completely opposite of who they are because of whatever reason.

but the shit is usually right there.

you cant stop everyone but looking at this objectively can stop another child from dying.

true....but something i have learned.......people are exactly who you think they are when they show you. a person cant hide who they are when they mad or happy and every now and then......a person is just completely opposite of who they are because of whatever reason.

but the shit is usually right there.

you cant stop everyone but looking at this objectively can stop another child from dying.

Bruh, I agree with you 100%, but you're underestimating how bad people are at recognizing warning signs coming from people they like. I don't know how many times I've heard people claim someone they were with changed when that part of their character was pretty obvious from the get go.

Bruh, I agree with you 100%, but you're underestimating how bad people are at recognizing warning signs coming from people they like. I don't know how many times I've heard people claim someone they were with changed when that part of their character was pretty obvious from the get go.
im not underestimating it......i agree with you.
people do underestimate it.....and thats how we get to places like this.....but after what signs?

for all we know...his crazy was beneficial to her until this and now a child is gone. this is just speculation but it still needs to be looked at.

i never want to stop at the end of something......the build up is just as important.

why not tho.
while i feel sorry for the child....we need to stop it from happening again.
1 child is too many.....why stop with search for reasons?

nigga aint some joker who just wants to watch the world burn. and even if he was.....why have a kid with him?

why not tho.
while i feel sorry for the child....we need to stop it from happening again.
1 child is too many.....why stop with search for reasons?

nigga aint some joker who just wants to watch the world burn. and even if he was.....why have a kid with him?
What’s your solution to this?

safe sex should be pushed harder.....

going raw ain't it...

going raw can be a lifelong commitment, and it's never treated as such...

you just can't be going raw with everybody.....

chances are every single one of us had sex with someone who wasn't fit to be a parent, but we weren't thinking long term we was just tryna fuck...

and while most of us got lucky and didn't have a kid with those people......there's quite a few that did...

i ain't gonna rationalize, or try to explain away what that monster did......

but what i will say is you gotta be careful who you have kids with.....

as much as i would hate the parent who burned the kid, i would hate myself more for having a kid with them to begin with...

that would easily be the biggest regret of my life

going raw ain't it...

chances are every single one of us had sex with someone who wasn't fit to be a parent, but we weren't thinking long term we was just tryna fuck...

and while most of us got lucky and didn't have a kid with those people......there's quite a few that did...

as much as i would hate the parent who burned the kid, i would hate myself more for having a kid with them to begin with...

best post you ever made

you don't pay enough attention to me obviously
actually i do......thats why i give you props and say you have a greater calling.
you are bigger than you think....you are needed in the community more than you think.

I read an article about this that said he left the mother a voice message saying "You'll never see your daughter again"...for some reason the use of the word "your" vs "our" stood out to me. Kind of showing how detached you have to be from your own child to even be able to do something like this

People use that type of possessive language all the time when referring to their kids.

"Let me see my son!"
"I'm packing and me and my kids are leaving you"
"These are my babies"

... shit like that.

im not underestimating it......i agree with you.
people do underestimate it.....and thats how we get to places like this.....but after what signs?

for all we know...his crazy was beneficial to her until this and now a child is gone. this is just speculation but it still needs to be looked at.

i never want to stop at the end of something......the build up is just as important.

The mom thought he was gonna hurt her not the baby

going raw ain't it...

People hide who they are often and for years. They were engaged this wasnt just a fuck buddy.

This happened not too too far from where I live and it’s disturbing.

He also had a history of threatening the mother. He was an issue overall and he knew she would eventually win that case to keep that baby safe and away from his ass.

Back