Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man burns daughter alive over custody battle.

to be honest......
being that i was in court for what seemed like forever.

i get it.
you can fight for so long and the whole time the other parent is poisoning the kids mind and then right when everything goes your way finally the kid acts like you a danger or something.

i have seen dudes in court snap.
i would never do it but i understand people have a breaking point and can feel a sense of disloyalty.
dude was maybe on some...if i cant have her type shit.

gotta be careful who you make kids with.
im still waiting on my bm to die.
you know how they say death should be a celebration.....for me......im buying out the bar and gone have strippers and make it rain.

to be honest......

i get it.
you can fight for so long and the whole time the other parent is poisoning the kids mind and then right when everything goes your way finally the kid acts like you a danger or something.

i would never do it but i understand people have a breaking point and can feel a sense of disloyalty.

you know how they say death should be a celebration.....for me......im buying out the bar and gone have strippers and make it rain.
tenor.gif

I'll never get killin a child

tenor.gif

I'll never get killin a child
i dont get killing anyone.....i never said i would do it....but i do understand people tend to reach a limit and lash out. people dont think clearly in these situations.
that doesnt mean i agree.

I read an article about this that said he left the mother a voice message saying "You'll never see your daughter again"...for some reason the use of the word "your" vs "our" stood out to me. Kind of showing how detached you have to be from your own child to even be able to do something like this

I read an article about this that said he left the mother a voice message saying "You'll never see your daughter again"...for some reason the use of the word "your" vs "our" stood out to me. Kind of showing how detached you have to be from your own child to even be able to do something like this

Shouldnt even gave that nigga custody

to be honest......

i get it.

You get it?

How the fuck do you “get” someone killing their child over ANYTHING?

to be honest......

i get it.

Thats the part people seem to disregard.

Just when you are about to get custody and win the whole damn case the kid has a self destructive fit on the stand and makes the wrong call.

Yeah, I get it.

Dont make it right tho.

Kid dont realize how much money, time and emotional investment they have wasted in that instance, because teen angst.

Then around 25 you get a collect call from a detenion center and it starts all over again.

Thats the part people seem to disregard.

Just when you are about to get custody and win the whole damn case the kid has a self destructive fit on the stand and makes the wrong call.

Yeah, I get it.

Dont make it right tho.

Kid dont realize how much money, time and emotional investment they have wasted in that instance, because teen angst.

Then around 25 you get a collect call from a detenion center and it starts all over again.
its disregarded because its not cool to say.
years ago i would not have understood how someone could break....but after seeing people break. i see why people lash out and do shit. everyone is not mentally strong.

thats not agreeing with what they did and no one should ever hurt a child....but thats not the world we live in.
dudes do the same shit to women who dont want them....

its mental illness that just needed ignition.

Those the type of cats that just should be paying child support with little to no visitation rights smh.

Those the type of cats that just should be paying child support with little to no visitation rights smh.
alot of people are killers who just didnt have the right button pressed.

while i agree with you.

nevermind...ill just stop there.

its disregarded because its not cool to say.
years ago i would not have understood how someone could break....but after seeing people break. i see why people lash out and do shit. everyone is not mentally strong.

thats not agreeing with what they did and no one should ever hurt a child....but thats not the world we live in.
dudes do the same shit to women who dont want them....

its mental illness that just needed ignition.

Please stop trying to rationalize this bullshit. If you love the kid that you're willing to put so much into getting custody, the thought of killing that kid should be unthinkable under any circumstances. What this dude did shouldn't be understandable to anyone. He's a piece of shit. Period.

Please stop trying to rationalize this bullshit. If you love the kid that you're willing to put so much into getting custody, the thought of killing that kid should be unthinkable under any circumstances. What this dude did shouldn't be understandable to anyone. He's a piece of shit. Period.
it maybe wasnt about the kid more than the guys bruised ego.

we gotta stop brushing shit off ......look at what it is for what it is and try to stop shit like from happening again.

no one is rationalizing shit.
cut it out

it maybe wasnt about the kid more than the guys bruised ego.

we gotta stop brushing shit off ......look at what it is for what it is and try to stop shit like from happening again.

no one is rationalizing shit.
cut it out

I agree with the first thing you said, but no one is brushing anything off by saying this dude is a piece of shit and leaving it at that. What do you want to do to stop shit like this from happening again? There is no foolproof method for preventing irrational people from acting irrationally.

Back