NSFW Maliah Michel

First off, and so? It's a religion full of involved superstitions, traditions, practises, magics and belief into the divine like any other... save these Jedi nerds freaks in U.-K. or the Gokuiism which are more pseudo-Buddhist and Gnocisist in nature? (I am kid not. White people did really made of Dragon Ball and Star Wars stuffs state-recognized religions) . Whether they prefer to summon the saints, angels, apostles and prophets each Sunday, the Loas and ancestors of the old or Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Secondly, which Voodoo? Haitian Vodou? Louisanese Voodoo? Or West African Hoodoo?? Because the practitioners of Dahomeyan Hoodoo does not recognize Haitian Vodou like their own due to way too many deviations from their dogma and morals (too much syncretism with white paganism and Catholicism, religious laxism, not enough restrictive control onto the practitioners of dark magic, their Great Priest being a Freemason and a queer, ecetera) , while Louisanese Voodoo rejects their close Haitian counterpart as well (not because of sycretism, sexuality or filiaship with the lodges, but because of their laxism about dark magic too) while being semi-autonomous from the West African abode.

And thirdly, do you know how mant e-thots posted on this forum aren't of Abrahamic faith?
HoneyLoaf isn't a self-proclaimed witch of the Wiccan (white British pagan) covent, in the last news? Whom to Amirah Dyme, I bet she's still praying one or two deities of the old Nile - like does plenty of countryfellows from the Sudanese side of her family - when she's not going at the mosque each Friday.

Wasn't expecting all this Lol. Just my preference bruh- I wouldn't personally get involved with a chick who I know practices voodoo....

Reactions: krynager
I thought she was vegan. People switch to veganism and end up putting more sugars and chemicals in their bodies than before. She holds it well enough, though.

For real.

Have you heard about that brown vegan cook-slash-comedian-slash-IG-"model" turned into an OF performer Emira Kowalski, lately? She packed a lot on that vegan food.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrne