Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Maliah Michel

View attachment 403462

Posting this (most likely reposting) as a reminder to the simps who come in here to tell people they shouldn’t have any expectations and be grateful for what she post already ... THIS is the type of shit she posted when it came time to promote her onlyfans at the very beginning, so she knows exactly what she’s doing and chooses to scam with IG/YT level content anyway.
Preach on it brother

I appreciate this chick cause she hasn’t sold out to smashing on camera or going too wild. Her shit is high low key entertaining and arousing of course, lol. But let’s be real, the ones who do start getting explicit and smashed, the vids are usually trash ? . But the wild part is that most of these women can’t even do what she do!!!! Not to many of these women can move and give it up like her. It’s a stack of broads niggas post daily on here that they wish And would die for if they could drop quality content moving like this, giving up all the angles is each video, And putting out nice lengthy videos, instead of 20 sec clips and questionable looking photoshop pics lol. Angles is key for me!! and shawty gives the ANGLES!! That’s what makes each video different she be giving the angels! I respect that! ANGLES is ? Lol

I appreciate this chick cause she hasn’t sold out to smashing on camera or going too wild. Her shit is high low key entertaining and arousing of course, lol. But let’s be real, the ones who do start getting explicit and smashed, the vids are usually trash ? . But the wild part is that most of these women can’t even do what she do!!!! Not to many of these women can move and give it up like her. It’s a stack of broads niggas post daily on here that they wish And would die for if they could drop quality content moving like this, giving up all the angles is each video, And putting out nice lengthy videos, instead of 20 sec clips and questionable looking photoshop pics lol. Angles is key for me!! and shawty gives the ANGLES!! That’s what makes each video different she be giving the angels! I respect that! ANGLES is ? Lol
LMAO, WHATTT?? Man if you wanna see angles go read a book on trigonometry, im here to see Maliah buss it WIDE open. If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough, as the saying goes. Yall tripping man.

he has a point, celebrity sex tapes have been trash...i can't think of a single good one.

Back