Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Maliah Michel

she thinks like the majority of these OF girls..... you just a digital trick and she don't respect you

let her buy them fancy ass tarot cards with her own money

I mean, if she sets her boundaries at just teasing and whatnot, and niggas always haggling her on B/G shit, who doesn't respect who? I think most of her hardcore fanbase knows what it is with her content at this point. Don't need sex vids from every chick on OF.

I mean, if she sets her boundaries at just teasing and whatnot, and niggas always haggling her on B/G shit, who doesn't respect who? I think most of her hardcore fanbase knows what it is with her content at this point. Don't need sex vids from every chick on OF.

that's true, but from the customer's perspective, if the content is not what you're looking for, why not hold your money until you come to an agreement lol

This. Her pussy like any other pussy I reckon. Would be nice to see, flashes here and there and once we seen it life goes on. Never understood haggling a model over shit she don’t want to do regardless of how she acts. From what I know, her posts are sexual or some voodoo spiritual bs, but that don’t necessarily translate to taking dick on camera so I’m not fussed. She can do what she wants and I’ll drop in every now and then to see what that coochie do and keep it moving. Simples.

Can niggaz plese stop acting like this is breaking news. Bitches have convos like this everyday. nothings going to change, she was never gonna fuck, she still gonna tease us and never acutally show pussy. Simps are still gonna pay, and we are still gonna get ours. Yall been in this game for years. Roles been defined, play your part. This is not news. All I care about s the next drop. I'll take tease over nothing, this woman is the living embodiment of sex appeal.

Back