Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Maliah Michel

I know but the mega that was posted had 4 files and carver only posted those two vids I want to know whats the other two files from the mega
It something that was posted already
She's in a kitchen with an apron on

Better enjoy that vid because it’s gone be 2 months before she post another one. She didn’t even apologize for having us subscribed for 3 whole months and didn’t post nothing.
Lmaoooo ? its because she know her pussy magical yall her pussy a little hairy she know that shit bring out the primal animal in niggas like us come at a that bitch snarling and growling and shit when trying to get that ass be like grooooowll gimmmmmme with angry wolverine eyes I think I DMd her one time lmao she didn't respond she was definitely laughing but scared at the same time I was a little tipsy that night told her I need to have her or some crazy shit like that lmao ? and ended that shit with I love you and thinking about her in the shower ? the shit we do sometimes to yield a response I know it was over the top but I know it made her day by having her laughing I was wilding yo

We all love Maliah, but at some point we have to be allowed to call a spade a spade. She’s a talented nut case on the verge of a mental breakdown peddling low-quality content. A beautiful disaster, but these days it’s more disaster than not. The balance isn’t there anymore and the simps aren’t helping, they’re only making things worse. Hopefully things finally turn around.

FYI ... the new video was a step in the right direction.
??

Back