Welcome To aBlackWeb

Male Trans Activist Says Women Don’t Own Womanhood or Periods

Yeah. Oppression is not the same 🙄🙄 One group of people deserves humanity but once they get a bit of human equality, they have the right to oppress others. Evil af beliefs based on clear insecurity. No different than white women voting for Republicans because they are so desperate to use their oppression of others as a way to mask their insecurities and feel any sense of worth as human beings, no matter how little.

Bye!
All oppression is not built equally

I’m not a gay woman. Equality does not mean I have to find people sexually attractive. Jesus Christ did you guys learn how to debate rationally at school? Cos all I’m getting is just ten year old emotional arguments being thrown around with you rhyme or reason. Good Lord!
Lmao. So you’re transphobic

If you don’t believe they are real men and wouldn’t date a transman you do know that makes you transphobic right?

Lololololololololololol

You don’t think this probably have to do with folks not giving a real fuck about non organic inclusion especially with the entertainment firings?

They're trying to set them up for the hokey doke.

Basically, hoping that they sue........it goes to the Supreme Court.........and the court takes away affirmative action in the job market too.

Back