Welcome To aBlackWeb

MAGA stan Lil Pump says “F#ck Eminem”

Uhh...didn't Em dive head 1st in that beef wit 50 & Murder Inc tho? So you can't really say he's never done it.

That has already been debunked.

Fam, that’s only after Murder Inc dissed HIM (Marshal) .

If they hadn’t started dissing Marshal and his daughter, he never woulda said shit.

What’s wrong with y’all?

Do y’all really think Marshal got involved in that beef as a show of support for 50?

FOH!!!!
He wasn't involved until Ja started throwing shots at Em and Dre for having 50 on their team, Ja dropped Loose Change dissing Em's kid and then that's when Em, Dre, D 12 and Obie Trice got involved
Dre and Marshal initially told 50 not to go back and forth with Murder Inc.

They didn’t want no part of that bullshit.

50 didn’t listen and then Murder Inc started talking shit about Dre and Marshal for signing 50.

I’m just gonna assume you missed these previous posts.

Reactions: GNS
Marshal has NEVER had any issues with any of 50Cent’s rivals.

In fact, wasn’t Marshal on the “Lean Back” remix around the time when 50 was mad at Fat Joe?

What kinda loyalty is that?

Lean Back Remix was summer 04

50 didn't start beefing w/ Joe til Get Rich or Die Trying soundtrack a year later.

Ja Rule’s New York also came out in summer ‘04.

That’s when 50 got his feelings hurt about Fat Joe appearing on that record.

The official remixed version of the song, featuring Lil Jon, Eminem, and Mase is available on Fat Joe's 2005 album All or Nothing and Lil Jon's Crunk Juice remix disc. The official remix is more uptempo and contains a new beat with a crunk–like feel to it. However, there are two different versions of the remix. The All or Nothing version, the main remix, features an additional verse by Remy Ma and was released in July 2004

1609107137305.png

Marshall did Lean Back Remix before New York was released.

It's kinda weird how he defends Em more than Em defends himself but I just think that's the type of homie Royce is to his peoples.

I remember when Budden got punched in the face Royce was coming to his defense and was bout to get into it with some Wu-Tang cats I believe

Royce coming to the defense of his white savior, I really hate when he does that

It's much more annoying to me when Crook does it.

Like at least Royce and Em been friends since the 90s and have the "recovering addict" thing in common.

Crooked wasnt shit to Em but another artist he signed and didnt push. Every time he defends him, I feel like I'm watching him beg for a feature. And that's extra wack when KXNG CROOKED has arguably been the best Pro-Black Militant rapper for the past 4 years.

I get that they have been friends for over 20 years and even until this day are there for each other fighting their addictions. It’s nothing wrong with defending your friend( even tho he is silent when you are dissed which is strange) but at times it does seem over the top. Joe budden saying he didn’t like a horrible Eminem song and Royce needing to jump up and defend that to me is an example of Royce being very over the top

Back