Welcome To aBlackWeb

MAGA stan Lil Pump says “F#ck Eminem”

I rock with Royce but cmon fam.

Everytime?

I get he gonna be on some im loyal to my friends and cant help myself shit, but after so many of these it just looks funny

Royce need to let Em crush Pimp on his own.

Yeah, it’s funny because Marshal never involves himself in other people’s beefs.

You ever see Marshal run to 50’s defense when Rick Ross and 50 we’re going at it?

But, the minute anybody disrespects poor little Marshal, here comes these super-negros to the rescue.

Marshal disrespects Nick Cannon’s wife and Nick responds..... And then what happens?

50Cent decides to involve himself and take Marshal’s side, even though the rude, disrespectful little white boy is the one who started it.

Let that fool fight his own battles and stop defending him when he is clearly in the wrong.

Yeah, it’s funny because Marshal never involves himself in other people’s beefs.

You ever see Marshal run to 50’s defense when Rick Ross and 50 we’re going at it?

But, the minute anybody disrespects poor little Marshal, here comes these super-negros to the rescue.

Marshal disrespects Nick Cannon’s wife and Nick responds..... And then what happens?

50Cent decides to involve himself and take Marshal’s side, even though the rude, disrespectful little white boy is the one who started it.

Let that fool fight his own battles and stop defending him when he is clearly in the wrong.

Em jumped knee deep into 50's beef with Ja/Murder Inc.

Em jumped knee deep into 50's beef with Ja/Murder Inc.

Peoples dislike for eminem makes them not see obvious shit. 50 was basically losing that beef until eminem and the Interscope machine got behind em. You can say Eminem and that machine is why 50 overcame the Source n Benzino beef. That shit coulda hurt his career somethin serious.
People forget 50 was basically black balled and Eminem basically saved his life, as the money from that deal allowed him to get the proper security and properties to be safe and away from REAL street issues. A REAL friend dont just forget that. Pretty sure Royce has talked about the role that Eminem played in his sobriety n vice versa. That's REAL friendship shit.

Fam, that’s only after Murder Inc dissed HIM (Marshal) .

If they hadn’t started dissing Marshal and his daughter, he never woulda said shit.

What’s wrong with y’all?

Do y’all really think Marshal got involved in that beef as a show of support for 50?

FOH!!!!

So what diss towards Em from Murder Inc made Em jump in the beef? And are you saying he wasn't involved in the beef prior to his daughter being mentioned?

He wasn't involved until Ja started throwing shots at Em and Dre for having 50 on their team, Ja dropped Loose Change dissing Em's kid and then that's when Em, Dre, D 12 and Obie Trice got involved

So he wasn't involved until after Loose Change?

So he wasn't involved until after Loose Change?
Dre and Marshal initially told 50 not to go back and forth with Murder Inc.

They didn’t want no part of that bullshit.

50 didn’t listen and then Murder Inc started talking shit about Dre and Marshal for signing 50.

Dre and Marshal initially told 50 not to go back and forth with Murder Inc.

They didn’t want no part of that bullshit.

50 didn’t listen and then Murder Inc started talking shit about Dre and Marshal for signing 50.
Also Murder Inc became cool with Suge Knight at that time so what better way to get some Pac samples than to diss Suge's enemy

They need to stop with that stream talk to be honest, cause streaming is like "friends" and "sportscenter"

Most of the eyes and ears that are tracked to be indulging in these things are based off of literal background noise.

Sports center ratings mostly come from fact that its something universally on TVs in most places where you have to wait for service. So is friends, it's a safe "universal" program that doesnt trigger most people.

So is a alot of music from artist like little pump. Their shit gets played in gaps, h&m stores and any other wanna be hip establishment. Shit be built into their playlist running all day.

So is alot of Eminems commercial hits, so those numbers are used to judge success but in the grand scheme of things, those numbers ain't really really legit.

Artists like mobb deep are legit streams, MOP. Stuff that ain't safe and you have to be a legit fan of their work to seek out and play it. People need to stop taking numbers as proof cause the number might not lie but they ain't telling the whole story

Well I mean...Em is his patna. Not sure the problem.
The problem is, Marshal is a grown ass man who can fight his own battles.

Imagine every time somebody disrespects your WHITE friend (yep, I’m playing the race-card) and you’re the first person to defend him EVERY TIME!

But, on the other hand, when YOU get disrespected by someone, your white buddy is no where to be found.

Your white buddy remains neutral and stays outta it...... UNLESS somebody drags HIM into it.

Then and ONLY then does he speak out.

You cool with that?

50Cent threatened to slap Nick Cannon for dissing Marshal.

Did Marshal ever threaten to slap Fat Joe, Game, Young Jeezy, etc for dissing 50Cent?

C’mon, now.

Marshal has NEVER had any issues with any of 50Cent’s rivals.

In fact, wasn’t Marshal on the “Lean Back” remix around the time when 50 was mad at Fat Joe?

What kinda loyalty is that?

The problem is, Marshal is a grown ass man who can fight his own battles.

Imagine every time somebody disrespects your WHITE friend (yep, I’m playing the race-card) and you’re the first person to defend him EVERY TIME!

But, on the other hand, when YOU get disrespected by someone, your white buddy is no where to be found.

Your white buddy remains neutral and stays outta it...... UNLESS somebody drags HIM into it.

Then and ONLY then does he speak out.

You cool with that?

50Cent threatened to slap Nick Cannon for dissing Marshal.

Did Marshal ever threaten to slap Fat Joe, Game, Young Jeezy, etc for dissing 50Cent?

C’mon, now.

Uhh...didn't Em dive head 1st in that beef wit 50 & Murder Inc tho? So you can't really say he's never done it. If Proof was alive...he would've did the same thing Royse did. Again thats his patna. I seriously doubt any of them are keeping score.

"Yo Em I'm not gonna jump in on this beef b/c I did that last time. Its your turn. That way we can be even."

Lol

Back