Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe's Obsession w/ Kendrick Continues

DownrightSpryEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

Anybody else do the "Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Heart" joint.

:shrug3:

This goes back to the can the person make you no longer like their music, ie rkelly, etc.

Lupe's such a clown ass nigga, makes me not even wanna listen to his shit.

I feel the same way about kendrick. Its all subjective.

Lupe and Kendrick are not the same. Lupe is much more a lyricist, while Kendrick is better at creating songs.

Their content is relatively the same because they both are intelligent to a point, and anybody with even an iota of intelligence and social consciousness would be able to speak on some of the ills beholden to the black community. The way they present that content to the masses is night and day.

However, to keep it a buck, Lupe be on way too much bullshit and is in his feelings bag far too often. He also fell victim to stupid niggas' opinions that him and Kendrick are one and the same.

Lupe and Kendrick are not the same. Lupe is much more a lyricist, while Kendrick is better at creating songs.

Their content is relatively the same because they both are intelligent to a point, and anybody with even an iota of intelligence and social consciousness would be able to speak on some of the ills beholden to the black community. The way they present that content to the masses is night and day.

However, to keep it a buck, Lupe be on way too much bullshit and is in his feelings bag far too often. He also fell victim to stupid niggas' opinions that him and Kendrick are one and the same.

Even I have to admit that last paragraph is true.

But I'm still stannin!

Kendrick is a lyricist AND makes dope, well thoughtout songs... CONSISTENTLY
therefore he categorically shits on Lupe.

Kendrick is a lyricist AND makes dope, well thoughtout songs... CONSISTENTLY
therefore he categorically shits on Lupe.

Yeah. You have fun tryna convince anyone that Kendrick is more of a lyricist than Lu.

Kendrick is a lyricist, but there's levels to this shit. I've rewinded Kendrick's songs because of how they sounded. I've never rewinded them because of anything he said.

But, if you gon be on some "Rabble, rabble! Fuck everything Lupe! Grrr! Rabble, rabble!" type shit, then you can catch me on the flipside.

Nobody never said ayo DJ throw that Kendrick God is Gangsta on cuz and get this shit jumping fam..... ever

they wont have to

theyll ask the Dj to play this jawn

you know what thats called? versatility nigga

That's like sayin "yo throw on dear mama" at the club. This nigga cain off his meds again

I forgot lupe fans rarely make good points in defending that man

What point is there to be made, if they're made, yet you to fail acknowledge them?

Lmao. Type of shit you want? You want some bars, my nigga? Whatchu want?

You tell me and I'll be happy to oblige.

its just “lupe is super lyrical”

but Im sorry lyricism IS an integral part of Hip Hop but so is cadence and Lupe has none.

and usually the ones that think Lupe is sooooo smart and deep dont read a lot of books because if they did, they would understand that what hes saying aint all that revolutionary or mind blowing.

hes the Dr Umar of rap

fuck it, the Michael Eric Dyson of Hip Hop

its just “lupe is super lyrical”

but Im sorry lyricism IS an integral part of Hip Hop but so is cadence and Lupe has none.

and usually the ones that think Lupe is sooooo smart and deep dont read a lot of books because if they did, they would understand that what hes saying aint all that revolutionary or mind blowing.

hes the Dr Umar of rap

fuck it, the Michael Eric Dyson of Hip Hop

....you almost got me here.

Keep it up and I MIGHT get trolled.

What point is there to be made, if they're made, yet you to fail acknowledge them?

Lmao. Type of shit you want? You want some bars, my nigga? Whatchu want?

You tell me and I'll be happy to oblige.

youre right.

I mean I dislike him and my mind is pretty made up lol

Back