Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe's Obsession w/ Kendrick Continues

giphy.gif

lmaoo foh nigga, nobody but the nerd coalition thinks lupe was anywhere near the throne.

and I just checked ur lil stat b, lupe has 1 grammy, kendrick has 7. Lupe and his fans be living lies for so long they start believing the shit lol

Is TPAB a better album than Tetsuo & Youth?

And all admit being wrong on the stats wiki let me down lol.

TPAB changed the game and influenced a 4:44, a Seat at the table, a lemonade, etc.

Yall niggas is disrespecful man lol

As of today I'm going to be destroying any talk about Kendrick and Lupe. That waxk brigade has been taking over hiphop for too long. Y'all niggas are on watch

I admire your candor. All I can say is, "You can fuckin try."

Ctfu.

Kendrick and lupe not even the same tho. Lupe is on some super nerd im smarter than you let me educate you about deep shit.

Kendrick lately come off a lil like a pastor but i dont need to re lusten to get kendrick

what are you even talking about? lmao

TPAB changed the game and influenced a 4:44, a Seat at the table, a lemonade, etc.

Yall niggas is disrespecful man lol

woah woah woah now

lemonade? lets just slow down a little bit
shawty was working on lemonade for over 5 years

that shit sonically was ahead of its time
I remember the first time I heard it and a tear dropped from my eye. real shit lol the concepts, the beats, the way it was so cohesive and inspiring.

youre fucking bugging

I feel what you saying...the album was cool. Concepts were dope. But there was definitely some filler.

But here's my issue...

You ever heard Food & Liquor 2?

That's basically what TPAB is. Had Kendrick dropped F&L 2, it would have received critical acclaim. But because it was Lupe, nah...

I feel what you saying...the album was cool. Concepts were dope. But there was definitely some filler.

But here's my issue...

You ever heard Food & Liquor 2?

That's basically what TPAB is. Had Kendrick dropped F&L 2, it would have received critical acclaim. But because it was Lupe, nah...

I heard it and fell asleep

Lupe does nothing for me

Back