Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe's Obsession w/ Kendrick Continues

he's talking about a convo that vlad had with jamar where he (vlad) said he felt Nas has had trash beats for the majority of his career.

He also said that he felt Nas' talent was so great, that it transcends the beat and makes up for the bad production.

I agreed with Vlad

Goldie didnt like that

here we are
In that case. Motherfuck you for quoting Vlad the vulture

@AP21 has quoted Vlad and I killed him for that shit. The nigga started his argument with "well like Vlad says" lmaooo That's why he just said what he said a few minutes ago.

In that case. Motherfuck you for quoting Vlad the vulture

the dude said something that i agreed with

when Bomani Jones said the EXACT same thing, goldie shitted on that take too.

My point is, Nas, as an emcee, has had some TRASH beats but b/c he is such a dope ass rapper, he can make the beat sound better than it actually is b/c you are so enamored with his lyrical ability.

My point is, Nas, as an emcee, has had some TRASH beats but b/c he is such a dope ass rapper, he can make the beat sound better than it actually is b/c you are so enamored with his lyrical ability.

What percentage of Nas beats would u deem as trash?

I can't agree with this. 90% of Nas beats arent trash, nothing crazy, but not trash. He's beat selection matches his style. Like Big Boi says the beats job is to make your head nod it's the MCs job to spit that fire. The beat does its job, you know Nas does his.

What percentage of Nas beats would u deem as trash?

anything pre Stillmatic...or let me be careful how i word this

Most of his work, sonically, pre Stillmatic has not so great beat selection.

anything pre Stillmatic...or let me be careful how i word this

Most of his work, sonically, pre Stillmatic has not so great beat selection.

For real. I hear people say the beat selection on Illmatic was terrible all the time

Lol so Illmatic and It Was Written has not so great beat selection?

tenor.gif

Lol so Illmatic and It Was Written has not so great beat selection?

tenor.gif
aye man, you dont need to convince me...i didnt say the entire albums had bad beat selection

but, if it fits the narrative you trying to push, then ok

if you dont think there are some duds on both those projects, from a production standpoint, then ok man

no need to go back and forth

aye man, you dont need to convince me...i didnt say the entire albums had bad beat selection

but, if it fits the narrative you trying to push, then ok

if you dont think there are some duds on both those projects, from a production standpoint, then ok man

no need to go back and forth

What rapper doesn't have dud beats? Everybody from Pac to Jay has dud beats fam.

We gotta start that hiphop podcast asap lol cuz I aint gonna let u do this shit on the podcast lol

0 trash beats on "Illmatic" or "It Was Written". "I Am" & "Nastradamus" are another story...

I don't watch Vlad videos...

Back