Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe's Obsession w/ Kendrick Continues

Way too much slander in here for me.

Muhfuckas in here yapping bout Lupe trash swearing by Migos and Cardi B.

Cut that shit out, yo. No one wants to hear that mumble shit outside of a club.

giphy.gif

Undun wasn't and isn't in the same category as both Lupe and K. Dot's albums

Both them niggaz released special editions of their albums and reversed the tracks

The Roots just told a story in reverse straight up which is harder to do

There's a difference between quoting VLAD and quoting someone who was interviewed by Vlad. But you knew that.

There's a difference between quoting VLAD and quoting someone who was interviewed by Vlad. But you knew that.
Since when has anyone ever actually quoted Vlad. It's always his interviews. It has never been and will never be cool quote Vlad interviews

Since when has anyone ever actually quoted Vlad. It's always his interviews. It has never been and will never be cool quote Vlad interviews
he's talking about a convo that vlad had with jamar where he (vlad) said he felt Nas has had trash beats for the majority of his career.

He also said that he felt Nas' talent was so great, that it transcends the beat and makes up for the bad production.

I agreed with Vlad

Goldie didnt like that

here we are

@AP21 has quoted Vlad and I killed him for that shit. The nigga started his argument with "well like Vlad says" lmaooo That's why he just said what he said a few minutes ago.

Back