Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lupe Fiasco - DRILL MUSIC IN ZION

stop and fuck off, this shit is mid. The mixer said this is the best hip-hop album he ever mixed and Lupe doubled down on saying this is his illmatic knowing the expectations that will bring. (They, two people). He was better off saying this album would be anything else but that.

you canā€™t say this is my illmatic and drop your 5th or 6th best project. Wtf?

first foremost and lastly
Stfu wit your bitch ass you constantly complaining bout minor meaningless shit. Feel how you feel but truly nobody gives a fuck for your opinion on a lot of shit on here.

Oh and before you say anything
ā€œBu bu bu eat a Dickā€

there I responded for you bozo

Now niggas lashing out cause they ainā€™t got nothing to say. @Sony Montana get your child.

lmao at THIS Nigga having the nerve to claim niggas donā€™t have anything to say.

I said what I said and you responded like the trash poster you are because your gimmick is to complain with no logic behind it like a bitch. Bum ass nigga lookin like Royce out here after Lupe washed him

lmao at THIS Nigga having the nerve to claim niggas donā€™t have anything to say.

I said what I said and you responded like the trash poster you are because your gimmick is to complain with no logic behind it like a bitch. Bum ass nigga lookin like Royce out here after Lupe washed him

:smh:
im still pissed about how that shit went down... this was unnecessary lmao

Nah. Niggas just gotta ease off their fandom on this forum.

nah Nigga thatā€™s where you got this all wrong, i Never said this shit was as good as illmatic or implied anything of such. You ran with this narrative and now youā€™re stuck looking look like a clown tryin to talk around it. Take that DOOM outta your name that shit is disrespectful to both the god rapper & god villain. MF RETARD is more appropriate

Last edited:
You kno you in a losing battle when you tryin to laugh your way outta shit. Royce did the same shit I donā€™t blame you fam

Nigga, you dumb? I never said you said shit. Go back and comprehend what I said. Whatā€™s hard about it. Here it goes again. Donā€™t have your mans who mixed better rap albums say this is the best rap album ever as your rollout. Donā€™t say this is my illmatic as your rollout. And release something thatā€™s your 5th or 6th best project at best. This shit is ok and thatā€™s ok. I can voice that fuck nigga.

D19B353C-BFE2-4B09-89AF-8B551036B97E.gif

now move the fuck around.

From beta to marvel to lupe, damn, you onā€¦ā€¦.

Last edited:
Been listening to this all the way through my vacation. Lupe seems more subdued on this, but the bars is still there, and the production has gotten better since Tetsuo & Youth.

Drill Music In Zion is bound to go over heads, but that track slap on the low.

alright after almost a week of listening, hereā€™s what I can say..

I really enjoy this album. The only song that I really donā€™t care to listen to is Ms. Mural.

my top 4 favorite (right now) are:
Drill Music in Zion
Ghoti
Precious Things
Naomi

I'm late but I love this album. Is it better than T&Y or Drogas wave? No and it don't have to be. I just want a dope album and that's what I got. As expected, only album I don't like from his is lasers and we know that's not his fault. Drill music in zion right now is my favorite song on this. Lupe is killing it and I love the beat. I'm glad hes still having his sister do her poetry as the intro

Back