Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lupe Fiasco - DRILL MUSIC IN ZION

Better than the two Drogas albums

it’s underwhelming to me because going based on those freestyles he dropped last summer I thought he was gonna do that on this

but he did.

he was freestyling all those freestyles just like he was not writing for these songs.

but he did.

he was freestyling all those freestyles just like he was not writing for these songs.
Oh that’s cool but No I don’t literally mean freestyling but I feel like he went harder for those other songs.
But maybe I will go back and listen now knowing he didn’t write and it might make it better

Also now that I say this is possible I thought it went harder before because he was jackin beats

Wait...I didn't even realize this had dropped yet. Shit didn't even pop up in Tidal's new album list.

Just to follow up with @Sony Montana

I don’t even count Drogas Lite shit was a super throwaway lol

but I’d rank this behind
1.Tetsuo & Youth
1b Drogas Wave
2. Drill Music in Zion

I like it a lot but I don’t love it like I do those others before it

Just to follow up with @Sony Montana

I don’t even count Drogas Lite shit was a super throwaway lol

but I’d rank this behind
1.Tetsuo & Youth
1b Drogas Wave
2. Drill Music in Zion

I like it a lot but I don’t love it like I do those others before it
lol nah man count it

And I’m surprised you have this over his “classics”

I just think it’s solid for a Lupe album but I mean hey difference of opinion

lol nah man count it

And I’m surprised you have this over his “classics”

I just think it’s solid for a Lupe album but I mean hey difference of opinion

Oh nah my bad

I was just responding to when you said “it’s better than what he’s released before”

The Cool is undoubtedly (to me at least) his best work. Followed by F& L then Tetsuo then Drogas Wave.

I like this one better than F&L2, Drogas Lite and obviously Lasers

Oh nah my bad

I was just responding to when you said “it’s better than what he’s released before”

The Cool is undoubtedly (to me at least) his best work. Followed by F& L then Tetsuo then Drogas Wave.

I like this one better than F&L2, Drogas Lite and obviously Lasers
Ahh gotcha

it’s a solid lupe album

middle of the road

which is fine

lol you don’t even kno what he meant by that.

stop and fuck off, this shit is mid. The mixer said this is the best hip-hop album he ever mixed and Lupe doubled down on saying this is his illmatic knowing the expectations that will bring. (They, two people). He was better off saying this album would be anything else but that.

you can’t say this is my illmatic and drop your 5th or 6th best project. Wtf?

Back