Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 1st thing I thought when that happened was people on this site would comment/complain about it.

You guys never fail.

LMAO

For me its just the unnecessary randomness. No different than droppin a random sex scene b/t a man & woman. What was the point when it served no purpose? That's my only criticism. Other than that...episode was fire

Yeah that definitely was blatant as hell. It served no purpose like a random sex scene.

tumblr_nn9yrwMQff1tb8iyko2_500.gif
....slow down there slim. If they wanna throw a random Jurnee nude sex scene(or 3) in there. I'm all for it

tumblr_nn9yrwMQff1tb8iyko2_500.gif
....slow down there slim. If they wanna throw a random Jurnee nude sex scene(or 3) in there. I'm all for it

Lol!

Naw bruh. I dont like blatant random sex scenes that serve no purpose.

Like the main female & male characters discussing ways to fortify a building from a horde...then all of the sudden they fuccin for no reason. No build up. No indication that there was any attraction b/t them. Just boom...sex scene.

Random sex scenes are like something on a check list. Especially when it's blatant.

Last edited:
Yeah slim could've been outside smoking a cigarette or something.

And chances are we'll probably never see that character again the rest of the season

Understandable reactions, but I'm holding out on judgement for now.
It's a horror/lovecraft story and little things tend to creep back up.
Nothing else in the episode appeared to be a waste, so it might be part s significant point later.
Even the stuff they did show probably has deeper meaning behind it.

Man this shit is fire!!! I love this type shit where they hit you with the monster reveal right up front! When that happens, you know you in for some wild shit down the road. I hate when they drag the monster reveal out cause that shit never live up to the build up.

And whoever said this is JRPG shit is probably right if it’s anything like anime. My daughter is heavy into anime and she had me start this show called The Promised Neverland and the shit escalated just like this show. You thinking the shit is going one way then BOOM! They hit your ass with the monster reveal in the last 15 minutes of the first episode and that shit be creepy as fuck!

I was really hoping those monsters only attacked white people though. Like the melanin in black people’s skin somehow repelled the monsters.

I think the white people in the car and who answered the door are their ancestral servants, which would be dope, and they control the monsters.

I really hope this gets into some reverse slavery shit and goes all out in that lane unapologetically, lol.

I was really hoping those monsters only attacked white people though. Like the melanin in black people’s skin somehow repelled the monsters.

I think the white people in the car and who answered the door are their ancestral servants, which would be dope, and they control the monsters.

I really hope this gets into some reverse slavery shit and goes all out in that lane unapologetically, lol.

I thought that's what was gonna happen at first as well lmao

Back