Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i know is @Sion mentioned my IP matching one Dazzling was posting on back in the IC days. I was perplexed like aint no way because i primarily posted at work from my phone not on wifi back then. Then i thought about it....

I remember the conference call days. Pretty sure that might have lead to my IP being exposed like 5 or 6 years ago...

Do what you will with that info.....

So she’s a master hacker too?

All i know is @Sion mentioned my IP matching one Dazzling was posting on back in the IC days. I was perplexed like aint no way because i primarily posted at work from my phone not on wifi back then. Then i thought about it....

I remember the conference call days. Pretty sure that might have lead to my IP being exposed like 5 or 6 years ago...

Do what you will with that info.....

Interesting

When @Love told me she was Dazzling last year I didn't think nothing of it and still don't. She's been cool with me for awhile now. I don't know anything about that secret pm money/dick pm and don't want to know anything about it.

Like @JUDAH said there was a list of IP that was considered gaylias but that could've been from anywhere because certain people had access to posters pw's so you could've had anyone in your account and didn't know it.

Anyhoo, the homie just dropped off some smoke for me so I'm about to get high as shit and come back laugh at all these posts again

So she’s a master hacker too?

HiddenHonorableAsp-max-1mb.gif

All the clues pointing that way tho....

All of these lies smfh y’all talking this shit like it’s the truth. Then dumb MF’s actually believe it. This thread was so dumb and crazy. You pos are sickening. With all the shit going on in the world you would rather attack a person online for absolutely no fucking reason. Then act like it’s about a dick lol @ all that pent up aggression ? *sigh it don’t cost shit to ignore me like I ignore dumb hoes and sucka ass niggas

All of these lies smfh y’all talking this shit like it’s the truth. Then dumb MF’s actually believe it. This thread was so dumb and crazy. You pos are sickening. With all the shit going on in the world you would rather attack a person online for absolutely no fucking reason. Then act like it’s about a dick lol @ all that pent up aggression ? *sigh it don’t cost shit to ignore me like I ignore dumb hoes and sucka ass niggas

@ em tho bruh

With all the stuff going on in the world you choose to still LIE!!!!

Why would the ppl you were supposedly cool with lie and say you said you saw Word nigga nudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back