@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to open any dm and just have some ass, titties, or pussy just sitting there by a admirer. The thought of a chick just opening her inbox and the joint just right there..

No sentence, no words,..no reason.
:hahaha:

That shit just cracks me up..men are so nasty

I have yet to open any dm and just have some ass, titties, or pussy just sitting there by a admirer. The thought of a chick just opening her inbox and the joint just right there..

No sentence, no words,..no reason.
:hahaha:

That shit just cracks me up..men are so nasty
U forgetting aqua
Who is a gaylias?
Idk my nigga

• Haha
Reactions: Elzo69Renaissance
Uh oh...

FragrantPlainBlacknorwegianelkhound-size_restricted.gif
I don't know if this is racist but it's on the borderline.....?

Woman get back to asking the important questions.
If blood don't know this chick y she got his package pics.
Where she got em
Who betrayed bro

Why @Az was said to be in that thread and she cosigning me saying love ain't shit?

Got me all embroiled in this chatty patty mess
We need answers
:chile:

I was in that PM but never participated in it. I may have said about two things in there and that’s about it.
I’m the one who contacted @Word....Life and told him the lies being said about him because I just knew they was lies being made up by this broad and I don’t participate in fake shit and that’s why I’m co-signing and agreeing with all of you that are calling her out.

I was in that PM but never participated in it. I may have said about two things in there and that’s about it.
I’m the one who contacted @Word....Life and told him the lies being said about him because I just knew they was lies being made up by this broad and I don’t participate in fake shit and that’s why I’m co-signing and agreeing with all of you that are calling her out.
So you were the realest nigga in there huh
Ok props I respeck it

All i know is @Sion mentioned my IP matching one Dazzling was posting on back in the IC days. I was perplexed like aint no way because i primarily posted at work from my phone not on wifi back then. Then i thought about it....

I remember the conference call days. Pretty sure that might have lead to my IP being exposed like 5 or 6 years ago...

Do what you will with that info.....

Status
Not open for further replies.