Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This off topic, but this thread jumpin right now.

If yall listen to the ABW podcast, make sure yall subscribing and hitting the like button on each episode yall listen to. It's important for the Youtube algorithm and increases the chances it will pop up as a suggestion for potential new listeners.

If yall listen to the ABW podcast, make sure yall subscribing and hitting the like button on each episode yall listen to. It's important for the Youtube algorithm and increases the chances it will pop up as a suggestion for potential new listeners.
True I only listen to it in the thread let me go do that right now

I shouldn’t have to post anything. They already know who I was on the IC. I never post pics on forums for various reasons.
Well, it's a game, that only you know of but were all participants in your game, and its distasteful. Who is they? If you cant say rn who you were, can you at least @ them so they can tell the rest of us cuz seems to me no one knows. I dont post pics either, maybe once every 7 yrs I guess..

This my migga right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back