Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seem like elzo, Freeman bitch ass, Az and Love. And maybe chi town B
I already knew the answer

ElasticBoldKingfisher-small.gif

Whew... this was a lot. If it was me and somebody called me out for lying and I wasn’t, I’d post everything I could to show I’m not a liar. I know it’s just the internet but I pride myself on my word. That’s just me tho ?‍♀️

Or somebody can prove I did it.

Your use of semantics are A+.

Ion really have a dog in this fight, but i see you and no you didn't ?

Lol it may be but I told my side but y’all just wanna believe some other BS

This shit isn’t even hard to understand if you’re not biased.

None of these chicks was this vocal back in November but now they have fake outrage because Love don't fuck with any of them. You want her banned because y'all have an issue wit each other. Mods decided not to ban in 2019 so I have no clue why this is back to being a talking point.

As I recall I WASNT HERE.
Second of all, Love doesn’t even fuck with herself so for you or that silly heffa to even think someone actually gives a damn if she talks to them is funny in itself.

Fuck you and that stubby gremlin

Maybe i missed it, but where did you tell your side?

Earlier

As I recall I WASNT HERE.
Second of all, Love doesn’t even fuck with herself so for you or that silly heffa to even think someone actually gives a damn if she talks to them is funny in itself.

Fuck you and that stubby gremlin

Lmao I know how to keep a mf mad without doing anything

This is always going to an issue and imo your presence is going to be a point of contention until you reveal who you really are. Imo that's why you're so incredibly vague because too many details and we are gonna be able to narrow it down. But that leaves we with why? Why are you staying in the shadows....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back