@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaoooooooo these niggas are true gossip queens. i have 0 issues with love but you cant go around saying wild shit like this like its cool. like wtf is the goof troop talking about? let me say anything of the sort and yall will be calling for my head

i truly hate yall niggas man
Sick of you long neck slew footed niggas.

I’m also sick of you chubby knee havin ass niggas.

anddddd I’m sick of you big knock kneed ass niggas.
Mannnnn these two post got me in tears. Y'all heffas would've hated the IC then for real hahahahahhahah.

This current ABW shyt...is only a FRACTION of the kinda shyt that went on in the IC. Lol!

The extent them niggas went to...maaaannnn looka here. Lol!
SpiffyPerkyBoto-size_restricted.gif

I saw his dick that’s all I said I never said anything flagrant went on. I shouldn’t have to come in here explaining shit when I know wtf I said. Y’all just love drama even if it’s not true it’s disgusting. Then niggas who were in the PM switching sides like they wasn’t there smfh.

Don’t act like niggas ever have a problem showing their dicks don’t insult me

@Love somewhere in this whole ordeal is a lie

You had the burden of proof and you dodged, ducked, dipped, dived, and dodged ya way around the question like a G

Own that shit

No they should’ve proved I actually said the shit first.

If it’s in a PM why can’t it be proven? Cause I never said the shit.

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity
I saw his dick that’s all I said I never said anything flagrant went on. I shouldn’t have to come in here explaining shit when I know wtf I said. Y’all just love drama even if it’s not true it’s disgusting. Then niggas who were in the PM switching sides like they wasn’t there smfh.

Don’t act like niggas ever have a problem showing their dicks don’t insult me

No they should’ve proved I actually said the shit first.

If it’s in a PM why can’t it be proven? Cause I never said the shit.
This is true.

One of them could have posted a SS of you saying it.....

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Everything is a bannable offense when it's feelings involved fam.

This not my battle tho it's just hilarious how fraudulent mfs are on here.

One week its "we doing everything to protect females on here without banning em" the next its bringing up year old shit no one cares about to try and argue with a female then scream you gon ban her when that doesn't work.

lol really bro really

I don't have a problem with her being banned but mfs pretending they care today when niggas been in here kekeing for months.

Why was she not banned a year ago?

Why isn't she banned as of right now?

Who's protecting her from being punished for her actions? Not me.

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Status
Not open for further replies.