Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember what happened when I posted Elzo turtle pic. It was a big fuss.
Haven't the foggiest what that is fortunately

She accuse dude of some flagrant stuff and it’s “why are you gonna ban her” “don’t explain yourself”
Maybe dudes don't like the fact that U are championing this issue.

I'd be upset if some bit unstable creature was lying behind-the-scenes on here that I'm sending em dick pics when I never blessed em with such. Most guys would feel the same

Haven't the foggiest what that is fortunately

Maybe dudes don't like the fact that U are championing this issue.

I'd be upset if some bit unstable creature was lying behind-the-scenes on here that I'm sending em dick pics when I never blessed em with such. Most guys would feel the same
It may have a lot to do with me. I’m learning a lot of this made up weird shit involved me. I wasn’t even posting at the time.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I’m truthfully sick of some of you girly ass dudes man. How tf ya’ll niggas mad at a dude trying to clear his name?

Ya’ll really have some fucking nerve. Nobody even tried arguing with the chick, mfs need answers.

If you can sit in a group chat and accuse a nigga of something like that AND further say you aren’t lying, be able to prove that shit. If you can’t prove the nigga is lying about it and you are a nigga, mind ya fucking business.

Meeks

Mfs are really mad because they got called out for keke-ing.

We said what we said because you same cry baby ass niggas would be having a whole entire shit show if it was done to ya’ll.

Gotz

If niggas was sending random dick pics and a bitch say niggas is sexually harassing her, these same niggas will make a whole thread on how women lie. How is this any different?

Ya’ll funny as shit!

TIME!!

She's sick of this covfefe goin on!

Love could be a gremlin for all we know.
I highly doubt the people she did send her picture to can actually say it’s her. She don’t trust ya’ll niggas lmao!

Ohhhh I think it’s her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back